BigJames is offline Senior Member

Question GH Use for cutting cycle...

I am think about planning a GH / Test Cycle as a cutting cycle for later this year. I was not thinking of going overboard, maybe 500mg/wk of Test and 2-3UIs if GH per day. I have no experience with GH and I am sort of confused. I have heard others refer to 10ml bottles of GH...how many IUs would be in a 10ml bottle? If you planned a 10 week cycle, how many bottles of GH would you need? If this is something I can find out for myself, please let me know what word to search for. Thanks guys...

BigJ

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, it depends on what GH your going to use. Take Jintropin. Each vial contains 10iu's. IF you used Serostim, then each vile contains 18iu's. But, a 10 week cycle of GH is a total waste. It takes 3 months for any noticable results and to me needs to be run a minimum of 6 months.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep.. 6 months..

diet and exercise... cardio..

that's the ticket to weight / fat lose..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thanks BLT. I appreciate that...so if I were to run it for 6 months it would make more sense...obviously I would not run the test for that long, at least I do not think I am confortable with that length of time for a AAS cycle yet. Can Gh be run alone for 6 months? Is 3 UIs per day enough?

an ideal would be to run the gh for 2 months, the a 14 week cycle.. then finish taking the gh for the rest of the time..

that's the best imho

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Thanks Spy...I know that diet and excersize are king, but I had read another thread where the GH helped as well. It might be too rich for my blood right now...$$$

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Thanks Spy...I know that diet and excersize are king, but I had read another thread where the GH helped as well. It might be too rich for my blood right now...$$$
    i effects everyone a little differently..

the older you are the more you will benefit from it..

alot believe 35+ is the right age..

I'm taking it.. and on and off it's the ****..

Rules

Yeah...I forgot about the age thing. I read that the older the better. I think I will go without it for another 5 years and then try it out.

Thanks for all your responses...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Thanks BLT. I appreciate that...so if I were to run it for 6 months it would make more sense...obviously I would not run the test for that long, at least I do not think I am confortable with that length of time for a AAS cycle yet. Can Gh be run alone for 6 months? Is 3 UIs per day enough?

I ran GH alone for about 5 months before starting my cycle. As far as fat loss, my results were incredible. As far as gaining size, I wasn't impressed. So, depending on what you want out of it, you definitely can run it alone. Even when I ran it with my cycle, I wasn't impressed with size. But, I was only doing 2/3iu's ED....

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I ran GH alone for about 5 months before starting my cycle. As far as fat loss, my results were incredible. As far as gaining size, I wasn't impressed. So, depending on what you want out of it, you definitely can run it alone. Even when I ran it with my cycle, I wasn't impressed with size. But, I was only doing 2/3iu's ED....
    You didn't run slin with it, though, did you? If you're going for muscle mass you almost have to run slin with HGH.

Thread Information