Thread: GH new to me

Ronrizzle is offline New Member

GH new to me

I recently invested in two kits of Jin and plan to run 2iu for 20 weeks. Five days on, two off. I will take it first thing in the Morning.

My Question is this: If Am preparing for a BB show and it is 14 weeks away, will it be worth it to even start the cycle.

My Main man said I my muscle will appear more full within days, but I should discontinue two weeks prior due to some water retention.

I am confused because I read many of post that say result don't show untill 6 months.
    Any input would be appreciated.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronrizzle
    I recently invested in two kits of Jin and plan to run 2iu for 20 weeks. Five days on, two off. I will take it first thing in the Morning.

My Question is this: If Am preparing for a BB show and it is 14 weeks away, will it be worth it to even start the cycle.

My Main man said I my muscle will appear more full within days, but I should discontinue two weeks prior due to some water retention.

I am confused because I read many of post that say result don't show untill 6 months.
    Any input would be appreciated.
    Test Prop is probably your best bet of quick results and minimal water retention. Add some Winnie halfway thru for 5-6 weeks. I think you will be dissapointed to find that 6 months for Gh to work is pretty accurate, but the prop will jumpstart it a bit.

Ronrizzle is offline New Member
    I am not looking for quick results, but why do mention prop.
    TEst prop is inmy cycle, but are you suggesting that the test prop will create an effect on the gh and the result will be more visible?

Yes I am dissapointed to hear that six months is neccessary to see anything, but then why have I read that some users experience tingling or swollen hands within days?
    Just Curios.

Thread Information