gunner20 is offline Junior Member

Heard you need to use test with growth for results...true?

Ive just been told that using gh wont be effective if your not using some sort of test. I was gonna get on some growth for the first time but its so fking expensive that adding like some dbol deca and sust, i think id have to sell my car. What do you guys think, can i run GH by itself and still get good gains if i run it long enough? thanks fellas

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I have not used it (yet), but from all the research that I have done it seems GH is not very good for growth when used alone. I don't think AAS/HGH compare very well there. But GH has other qualities that intrigue me. Anti aging, fat loss, improved mood and an improved immune system are just a few. Also, GH is the only substance that allows the body to make more muscle cells instead of just making the current cells bigger. So it seems the best way to use GH is long term. I plan on using it for at least 6 months at around 2.0 iu per day. If I like the results I will continue to use it on a permanent basis.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner20
    Ive just been told that using gh wont be effective if your not using some sort of test. I was gonna get on some growth for the first time but its so fking expensive that adding like some dbol deca and sust, i think id have to sell my car. What do you guys think, can i run GH by itself and still get good gains if i run it long enough? thanks fellas
    i have done both, you will notice a lot more gains with both, gh alone is almost a waste of time and even worse, money, u can evenrun a hrt dose like 200 mgs ew, and 4 iu's ed

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i'm on my last vial of serostim...i had planned to take test with it but a good buddy of mine told me to run something fast acting while the test is kicking in...since i frontloaded the test (1000mg) the first 4 weeks i decided to take 25mg of dbols for the first 4 weeks to help kickstart my cycle.....great results. so great...that i bought 2 more kits this afternoon. goodluck BBJ

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner20
    The answer is yes and no. If you are doing 2-4 iu ed, you will get tapered sustainable growth. If you go into the 4-10 iu ed range you will get more dramatic growth. This is hgh only.

Now, if you add test to the mix, you get a synergy with the hgh and one and one does not make two. With the right work outs and diet, this is a great combination.

If you are looking for growth only. IMHO, HGH really does not have the best bang for the buck, go with a test based cycle. If you are looking to cut fat and get growth over a long period of time (I am in month four of a six month cycle), hgh is something to look at.

What are your goals, how old are you and what is your AAS experience?

redmuscle3 is offline New Member
    My understanding is HGH for gaining lasting muscle mass u need to take at least 4 iu perday, use insulin (which suposed to greatly enhance HgH effects), take T3, maybe add in clembuteral too and take Test or Trenbolone at significant dossages for about 12 weeks. Gonna try this over next 6 months-8 months. I am in my second week and I dont know - maybe its my imagination, but i can c a differnce in the mirror, that i would not normally c in the second week of a cycle. Have my hopes up for great results, but we will c.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I have been running GH for over a year between 2 and 6 iu.s I have also run 2 and a half cycles of differnt gear thruout. My conclusion is that GH doesnt do much of anything alone except take the fat off the abs and keep your strength and gains better than normal.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    So if you do not see a whole lot of results from GH alone yet you see pretty good results if you add test will you see just as good of results if you just use the test alone?

**** man, GH is very expensive. I am doing 4 iu's a day right now. Been doing it for two weeks. Am I wasting my time and money? I could have saved a boat load of cash just doing a test only cycle. Maybe not the results of GH and test, but pretty close?

I am gambling that GH at 4 iu's a day for 6+ months will work for what I am after. I am not looking to bloat up and gain a whole lot of weight and increase my strength overnight. I want to be at a low bodyfat level while still increasing muscle mass I will keep.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Very slow, but gradual results

I am into my 5th month of GH @5-6.5 iu's a day. I have run a few different compunds in this period> For awhile the sides were getting pretty unbearable(numb hands and arms, tension, headaches, and nausea) i backed my gh dosage down to 5 iu's and everything went away except for the tingling hands. I have not added any weight, but my bodyfat is much lower and my shape has really changed. I am more round with grater vascularity. I eat as much carbs as I want without worrying about getting fat. I even tried a little experiment which consisted of ice cream everynight before bed for about 1 1/2 weeks and the scale never budged no did my waistline. I am currently dieting and can say I am getting tight so much faster than usual and still maintaing fullness. The only dissapointing thing so far has been no large gains. i really thought this stuff would make me freaky, but it did not. Maybe I have not been on long enough or my gear has been junk or I am doing somethiing wrong. Dont really know. I do like the amazing fat burning qualites though. I did try nutropin 30 ius or awhile and can say the only difference I felt were better pumps. Well 7 more months to go. I say use it but keep everything in perspective. It definately works, but its very gradual.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Yes, definitely run test while on HGH. Great combo, if you can afford it.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    I am into my 5th month of GH @5-6.5 iu's a day. I have run a few different compunds in this period> For awhile the sides were getting pretty unbearable(numb hands and arms, tension, headaches, and nausea) i backed my gh dosage down to 5 iu's and everything went away except for the tingling hands. I have not added any weight, but my bodyfat is much lower and my shape has really changed. I am more round with grater vascularity. I eat as much carbs as I want without worrying about getting fat. I even tried a little experiment which consisted of ice cream everynight before bed for about 1 1/2 weeks and the scale never budged no did my waistline. I am currently dieting and can say I am getting tight so much faster than usual and still maintaing fullness. The only dissapointing thing so far has been no large gains. i really thought this stuff would make me freaky, but it did not. Maybe I have not been on long enough or my gear has been junk or I am doing somethiing wrong. Dont really know. I do like the amazing fat burning qualites though. I did try nutropin 30 ius or awhile and can say the only difference I felt were better pumps. Well 7 more months to go. I say use it but keep everything in perspective. It definately works, but its very gradual.
    i had hand and arm numbness at 4 iu's

Thread Information