Thread: I'm pissed

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member

I'm pissed

Hi bro's

I'm really pissed, yesterday I found a reliable internetpharmacy and placed a order for a bottle of humalog. Everything went ok but today I received a mail of them. quote:

Unfortunately we are not able to mail the item(s) you have ordered
    to The Netherlands because it is against local customs regulations.

this really sucks I can get almost every steroid that is available but I cant get any insulin (BTW Im not asking for a source). I tried everything. Anyway I have to wait till I go to vacation to Turkey. You can get anything otc there.

I'm a little bit disapointed because I've bought everything to cycle the slin and now I cant. Anyway I wanted to let everybody know how the system sucks here in the Netherlands. You can buy weed(legally) at bars and they call them Coffeeshops. And you can get almost any drug(cocaine,heroine,XTC,speed,amfetamines etc.etc.etc.)(illegall but if you get arrested with 1 grams of coke or heroin or a few tabs of X you go in jail for 1 night and then you are free) at almost every corner of the street. The point that I want to make is. You can get almost any drug that is available on the world but for medicines you need a prescription.

Dutch

BDTR is offline Retired
    I feel for ya, nothing you can do i guess unless you find somewhere else. Did you get charged for the slin?

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!
    Hi bro's

I'm really pissed, yesterday I found a reliable internetpharmacy and placed a order for a bottle of humalog. Everything went ok but today I received a mail of them. quote:

Unfortunately we are not able to mail the item(s) you have ordered
    to The Netherlands because it is against local customs regulations.

this really sucks I can get almost every steroid that is available but I cant get any insulin (BTW Im not asking for a source). I tried everything. Anyway I have to wait till I go to vacation to Turkey. You can get anything otc there.

I'm a little bit disapointed because I've bought everything to cycle the slin and now I cant. Anyway I wanted to let everybody know how the system sucks here in the Netherlands. You can buy weed(legally) at bars and they call them Coffeeshops. And you can get almost any drug(cocaine,heroine,XTC,speed,amfetamines etc.etc.etc.)(illegall but if you get arrested with 1 grams of coke or heroin or a few tabs of X you go in jail for 1 night and then you are free) at almost every corner of the street. The point that I want to make is. You can get almost any drug that is available on the world but for medicines you need a prescription.

Dutch
    Buy a dime bag of smack and you'll get over it. F***ing wierd, aye.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    proud to be dutch i've pm-ed you a site on which i ordered some

Teegunn is offline Banned
    It is really stupid that in Europe the CODEX says you can't use supplements without a prescription. This CODEX thing is soon coming to the states, from what I hear. This is all backed by the pharmaceutical companies so that they have absolutely NO competition. They want to pigeon hole us into only being able to buy what we want and need from them. What a joke.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know how you feel because where I am from, any kind of gear is hard to come by. But I think your solution is to find someone that is diebetic and... wallah!

-Gear

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I know how you feel because where I am from, any kind of gear is hard to come by. But I think your solution is to find someone that is diebetic and... wallah!

-Gear

I know a few people but I dont want to ask because they would ask what I am going to do with the stuff. And I don't want to tell them that it is for bodybuilding purposes. But any way I am going try everything to get my hands on the stuff. My last option is to get in the airplane fly 3 hours to Turkey and buy the stuff otc there with of course with some other goodies!

Dutch

Thread Information