redmuscle3 is offline New Member

Question HGH cycle - what u think of this

I am doing a 6 month HGH cycle, within that cycle 12 week 750 mg/wk Sustanon , 8 weeks 50 mg/d Dbol . Will be taking Insulin and T3 with the HGH. I plan on taking HGH as follows within a 7 day week. Day one 4ius, Day two 4 ius, day three 6 ius, day four 6 ius, day five 4 ius, day six -off and day 7 off. 100 iu Jintropin box will last me 30 days using the above. The HGH will be taken twice a day with 10iu (1/10 ml) slin in half the dayly dose. Is this an effect bulking cycle for HGH?

Moosepellet is offline Member
    That way too much d-bol. Bro, no more than 2-4wks, your liver will be a hurting unit. Can't comment on the HGH, haven't tried it yet, hopefully in a couple of years I will

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg/day is a high dose for dbol as well. and like moose said drop it to 4 weeks jsut to kick start the cycle

redmuscle3 is offline New Member

Dbol

Hey Moose thanks for the comment. But I have used Dbol before at 50 mg/day for 8 weeks and no liver problems here, i dont drink or do other liver harmfull things and i only do Dbol once a year. My understanding is you should not do Dbol for more than 8 weeks tops, most recommend stoping at the end of the 6th week. Just got my physical before starting my current HGH cycle - all is good with my liver and kidnese.

Thread Information