Thread: GH users

coolcat is offline New Member

GH users

I have purchased 240 iu's of Kexing-finatropin...im going to run it at 1iu 5days per week(M-F) for the 12 weeks of precontest prep for my upcoming show...i also then plan on running the remainder of it the same way(5x's per week) in the a.m. on days i train(M-F) for another 36 weeks...this is def. not the first time i have used juice...but the first for GH...i wanted to run a higher dose...but it is my first time and i have friends who take it currently and have their limbs go numb when they go above 1iu per day...i only want to take it for thermogenic and healing purposes and to help with my pct after my show...my friends really enjoy taking it this way...but i just wanted to hear from others that have maybe used it in the same manner or had a opinion that may be of help to me...

thanks in advance..
    coolcat

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You need more then 1iu, 2iu is minimum

JohnnyB

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Like JohnnyB said....2iu min.....

okay..ill prob end up using 2iu's per day...it is really what i planned i just wanted to see if some of you guys thought 1iu was sufficient enough...thanks for responding...

c5529 is offline Member
    IMO, you need to do at least 2 Ius per day. At 2 IUs GH will work predominantly toward fat reduction....Just in my own experience, I did not notice a difference in side effects from 2 to 4 IUs per day.....

toolman is offline Banned
    I also think you are going to need more gh. If you bump to 2 iu's, you will only have about 3 months worth.

yes ill go with you guy's advice....im in the process of obtaining about 5 more kits or even 600 iu's of raw powder from a supplier....

those two kits i have will actually last me about 24 weeks...5on/2off(only on days i weight-train)...10iu's per week and i have 240 iu's....so that is roughly 6 months if i run it in that manner...

thanks again for the responses...ill post pics for my contest if u guys give a ****...12 weeks out starting today actually....its the mr. pittsburgh show....dieting is sooo fun!!!

c5529 is offline Member
    you are a sick person if you think dieting is so fun!!! LOL
    Good luck with the show Bro....

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coolcat
    yes ill go with you guy's advice....im in the process of obtaining about 5 more kits or even 600 iu's of raw powder from a supplier....

those two kits i have will actually last me about 24 weeks...5on/2off(only on days i weight-train)...10iu's per week and i have 240 iu's....so that is roughly 6 months if i run it in that manner...

thanks again for the responses...ill post pics for my contest if u guys give a ****...12 weeks out starting today actually....its the mr. pittsburgh show....dieting is sooo fun!!!
    Stick with the kits. GH is a fragile protien and I would be alot more comfortable knowing it is sealed in vials and stored in cardboard boxes to soften any rough handling. I never knew anyone that bought it as a raw powder shipment.

yes thanks for the advice...its a legit trusted source that sells quality powders of all sorts...but ill prob just stay with the kits like you think i should...im too lazy to measure out all that powder anyhow...ill stick with the vials for convenience reasons

Thread Information