Lethalius is offline Junior Member

Small Lump after Inject

I noticed a small lump in my abdomen right after an HGH injection this morning. It doesn't hurt and is not as noticeable as it was right after injection. Did I do anything wrong and is it anything to worry about?

Thanks,
    Lethalius

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    I got a prety good lump from injecting HGH in my stomach one time it was about an inch from the belly button and it hurt bad whenever I would bend over or touched it, it got pretty red and inflamed, I dont go within 2 inches of the belly button now. It lasted a good month where i could feel the pain in it, but it eventually went away.

bodyd19 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethalius
    I noticed a small lump in my abdomen right after an HGH injection this morning. It doesn't hurt and is not as noticeable as it was right after injection. Did I do anything wrong and is it anything to worry about?

Thanks,
    Lethalius

As i get leaner that also happens to me. You just gotta find a place on the stomach where there is some fat. I tried to put in my obliuqes once but it gave me a bruise so I havent done it since.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyd19
    As i get leaner that also happens to me. You just gotta find a place on the stomach where there is some fat. I tried to put in my obliuqes once but it gave me a bruise so I havent done it since.
    ya i get bruises all the time when i inject my love handles

Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    I got a prety good lump from injecting HGH in my stomach one time it was about an inch from the belly button and it hurt bad whenever I would bend over or touched it, it got pretty red and inflamed, I dont go within 2 inches of the belly button now. It lasted a good month where i could feel the pain in it, but it eventually went away.
    My injection this morning was about 2 inches from the belly button. Most of my fat is toward the belly button area and lower-middle abdomen.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    ya i get bruises all the time when i inject my love handles
    Hey Frank, I use to have bruises too sometimes. Now, I just apply pressure with my finger right after the injection for like 30 secs and I never get bruises any more

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    Hey Frank, I use to have bruises too sometimes. Now, I just apply pressure with my finger right after the injection for like 30 secs and I never get bruises any more

oh ok cool, thanks for the tip!!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Plenty of HGH users have reported something like this, and I've actually seen it myself. Some get lumps, some get brusing, some get redness around the injection area. I suppose you could call it a minor side effect, so I don't think its anything to worry about really.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Plenty of HGH users have reported something like this, and I've actually seen it myself. Some get lumps, some get brusing, some get redness around the injection area. I suppose you could call it a minor side effect, so I don't think its anything to worry about really.

-Gear
    Cool. I think it just freaked me out a little, since this was the first time it's happened to me since I began HGH last November.

edy424 is offline New Member
    this could just be scar tissue, i used to get then in my butt where i pinned, but im not sure about the pain. if its the tissue if you massage it it should begin to go away

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    I get tiny lumps just after I inject once in a while, but they don't last long. Always gone within an hour.

Thread Information