mistergodbody is offline Junior Member

JINTROPIN--My 2nd week...??

hey guys....its my 2nd week of JINTROPIN.....ive been doing 3IU a day 5on 2OFF.....maybe im going crazy.....but my pumps in the gym have been ridiculous....weight that i used to struggle with is easy now..im doing 1000mgs of test 500ms of ganabol....i've been having alot of elbow pain...FATIGUE!!! out the ass!! all day im yawning and sleepy........

BUT I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION.....WHEN WILL I SEE FAT LOSS AND MUSCLE GAINS???? I'VE READ ALOT OF POSTS AND NOT MANY GET INTO DETAIL ON WHEN THOSE RESULTS ARE EXPECTED WITH MY TYPE OF CYCLE

THANKS GUYS!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mistergodbody
    hey guys....its my 2nd week of JINTROPIN.....ive been doing 3IU a day 5on 2OFF.....maybe im going crazy.....but my pumps in the gym have been ridiculous....weight that i used to struggle with is easy now..im doing 1000mgs of test 500ms of ganabol....i've been having alot of elbow pain...FATIGUE!!! out the ass!! all day im yawning and sleepy........

BUT I HAVE A SERIOUS QUESTION.....WHEN WILL I SEE FAT LOSS AND MUSCLE GAINS???? I'VE READ ALOT OF POSTS AND NOT MANY GET INTO DETAIL ON WHEN THOSE RESULTS ARE EXPECTED WITH MY TYPE OF CYCLE

THANKS GUYS!
    The pumps, etc are the gear you are running, not gh. It takes about 3 months to really notice any fat loss and longer for gains. It is very subtle, not like AAS. At 3 iu's, you are not going to see gains. You need 4+

Joint pain and fatigue are common sides

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Your not going to get much of either with HGH, what I means is you doiet needs to be good to, but don't try to do both. Either loss b/f or gain muscle

JohnnyB

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Your not going to get much of either with HGH, what I means is you doiet needs to be good to, but don't try to do both. Either loss b/f or gain muscle

JohnnyB

Straight on as always, JohnnyB.....

mistergodbody is offline Junior Member
    JohnnyB....so if i was to do 3IU aday 5on 2 off.....for 6 Months.....there would be NO way for me to gain muscle and lose body fat? lets say i dieted well...id get no muscle out of it but just fat loss?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    a lot of people seem to think gh is a wonder drug for gettin u huge and shredding all ur fat, its not..... dont get me wrong gh is th shlt, i love it but its not gon get u huge and it'll def burn fat but not every ounce on ur body w/out a proper diet.

i started seeing results 4 mths in, 7mths in i really started to get great results.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistergodbody
    JohnnyB....so if i was to do 3IU aday 5on 2 off.....for 6 Months.....there would be NO way for me to gain muscle and lose body fat? lets say i dieted well...id get no muscle out of it but just fat loss?
    I dunno here. At 2iu ed WITHOUT test, I put on about 3 pounds a month up until I had a hernia operation. My diet is clean and my workout is in control.

After the operation when I could not workout, the hgh was melting me away.

I believe that a 3iu you will both lose fat and gain mass-- slowly but surely-- IF your diet is in control and your workout is also in control.

You will NOT blow up like you could with AAS, but you will see results if you stay on.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    If diet/training is in order there is no reason why you cannot gainsome lbm and drop some fat. But it will not happen overnight like already said. Besides a gram a test is alot so you have no clue what and if the hgh is doing escpecially at only 2 weeks in.

Thread Information