G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

i got no results from HGH

i am presently 5 months into my 6 month cycle of HGH and can honestly say i have felt no benefit from it

i have been paying around $10 per IU ( was i ripped off or what? )

i started at 3iu's - 5 on/1 off
    worked up to 4iu's, still nothing, tried 5ius still nothing - i am now on 6iu's (1st week of)

my diet is good, am currently eating 9 meals a day - 400g protein

have been running 500mg test practically the whole time, with a few dbols thrown in at the beggining and some EQ the last 3 months

i believe my gear to be real as i got it off a good freind of mine who used the same stuff with great results (he also got it prescribed cos he is friends with a bodybuilder who is a doctor)

i have noticed lethargy during the day, the odd pain in my elbow joints, intense sleep with vivid dreams, and numbness in my hands

i have done 2 AAS cycles in the 5 months of HGH use with 2 weeks gap in between (not intended that way, just happened)

my first cycle i gained 33lbs (which is well before the HGH is supposed to kick in so that was all from the AAS) - lost 6lbs during my 2 weeks off

i am presently only 6 lbs above the weight i was at the end of my first cycle, which was 2 months a go - so i put the 6lbs back on that i lost + another 6lbs

my 2nd cycle (with the HGH supposedly kicking in) i have only averaged a gain of about 1lb a week -
    my first cycle (minus the HGH) i averaged 3lbs a week

also i havent lost any fat - my waist is a whopping 37inches - it has actually gone up (it was 34" when i started 1st cycle and 36" when i started the 2nd)

where have i gone wrong
    Last edited by G-Force; 02-12-2005 at 03:46 AM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    What kind of HGH? Any pics? Expired? You got murdered on the price even if it is real.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I do not understand why many do or don't get any results from rHGH when they are also taking other forms of aas. HGH is sutle with results varing person to person. Sooner or later the body just cannot keep up or we all would be 300+ pound monsters like BDTR. $10iu is minimum anti-aging clinic prices but I get it for a bit more then 10% of that.. What you need to do is get a blood test for IGF-1 asap and stop the guessing and worrying and this will verify your legit HGH. At that dose for that long it should be high but if you never had a blood test prior then again you are speculating. However, depending on your age levels for a 20-30yr old is around high 200's-350 so if you are over 500 then you might assume your HGH is good. I started out with a low level of 139 and now after 3months it is 504! And I am not taking abnormal supraphysiological levels which I think is unwarranted.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Bro, I do not understand why many do or don't get any results from rHGH when they are also taking other forms of aas. HGH is sutle with results varing person to person. Sooner or later the body just cannot keep up or we all would be 300+ pound monsters like BDTR. $10iu is minimum anti-aging clinic prices but I get it for a bit more then 10% of that.. What you need to do is get a blood test for IGF-1 asap and stop the guessing and worrying and this will verify your legit HGH. At that dose for that long it should be high but if you never had a blood test prior then again you are speculating. However, depending on your age levels for a 20-30yr old is around high 200's-350 so if you are over 500 then you might assume your HGH is good. I started out with a low level of 139 and now after 3months it is 504! And I am not taking abnormal supraphysiological levels which I think is unwarranted.
    I would agree with BT because of my history with using test cyp 2.5 cc e4d to using 1cc e4d the same.
    The highter dose did nothing to my concern. Bloodwork takes the guessing out.

BT what amounts or I.U.s are you taking and what is the dosing sched like. Have you lost any BF?

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    WOW. That sucks to hear. That would piss me off bad to spend that much on GH and not get anything out of it.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I started at 2iu's ed for the first few weeks then went to around 3iu's for a few more weeks. After about one month I maxed out at 4iu ed. I was only taking hgh and nothing else untill 3 months later when I got a Rx for test cyp Hrt only 100mg weekly. As far as the bf loss has not been real significant but my wife tells me my waist is much better but overall body composition has changed a bit. I am getting asked many questions lately not only in the gym but outside when I go out. I WAS kinda concerned about the validity of my 1st order because I get it pretty cheap but before and after blood work setteled that. Now after my levels are high I only do 2.4ius 5/2 and 6/1. I might add I am not trying to add massive amount of muscle just trying to scupt my body as I believe muscle should be a bit added more slowly ie, quality vs. quanity any day!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    Did your guy at least have the common courtesy to give you a reach-around as he f***ed you in the azz??

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    What kind of HGH? Any pics? Expired? You got murdered on the price even if it is real.
    I would have to agree with BD here the most expensive I have seen GH is $3US/iu

post some pics it will help!

i am taking Norditropin 12Iu Vials, before that i was using genotropin mini quicks

i am confused about the price - before i bought it i saw on this website that one vial was usually £80 - £100 in Europe
    also on a legitimate website that i have bought legit DBol from before they are selling Norditropin at $33 per IU - so with $10 per IU i thought i was getting a good deal?

also my guy told me he sells it at double that price in the US - but he gets it prescribed and gets it cheap through his insurance

is norditropin supposed to be more expensive than other types?

i can try and organise a pic - although it may be a bit difficult as i am working in Nigeria at the moment but will be home in a week and a half, and will ask the doctor to give me some tests and organise a pic if i havent done so already
    Last edited by G-Force; 02-13-2005 at 01:53 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i am presently 5 months into my 6 month cycle of HGH and can honestly say i have felt no benefit from it

i started at 3iu's - 5 on/1 off
    worked up to 4iu's, still nothing, tried 5ius still nothing - i am now on 6iu's (1st week of)

my diet is good, am currently eating 9 meals a day - 400g protein

have been running 500mg test practically the whole time, with a few dbols thrown in at the beggining and some EQ the last 3 months

i believe my gear to be real as i got it off a good freind of mine who used the same stuff with great results (he also got it prescribed cos he is friends with a bodybuilder who is a doctor)

i have noticed lethargy during the day, the odd pain in my elbow joints, intense sleep with vivid dreams, and numbness in my hands

i have done 2 AAS cycles in the 5 months of HGH use with 2 weeks gap in between (not intended that way, just happened)

my first cycle i gained 33lbs (which is well before the HGH is supposed to kick in so that was all from the AAS) - lost 6lbs during my 2 weeks off

i am presently only 6 lbs above the weight i was at the end of my first cycle, which was 2 months a go - so i put the 6lbs back on that i lost + another 6lbs

my 2nd cycle (with the HGH supposedly kicking in) i have only averaged a gain of about 1lb a week -
    my first cycle (minus the HGH) i averaged 3lbs a week

also i havent lost any fat - my waist is a whopping 37inches - it has actually gone up (it was 34" when i started 1st cycle and 36" when i started the 2nd)

where have i gone wrong
    WOW you should be seeing something

JohnnyB

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    like he said that 3-4 times normal price depending on what kind?
    You should have seen lean body mass increase and fat decrease unless you eat like a pig...Dont know what to tell you..
    Check your supplier......
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 02-13-2005 at 02:47 PM.

Angelis is offline Banned
    i am taking Norditropin 12Iu Vials, before that i was using genotropin mini quicks

i am confused about the price - before i bought it i saw on this website that one vial was usually £80 - £100 in Europe
    also on a legitimate website that i have bought legit DBol from before they are selling Norditropin at $33 per IU - so with $10 per IU i thought i was getting a good deal?

also my guy told me he sells it at double that price in the US - but he gets it prescribed and gets it cheap through his insurance

is norditropin supposed to be more expensive than other types?

i can try and organise a pic - although it may be a bit difficult as i am working in Nigeria at the moment but will be home in a week and a half, and will ask the doctor to give me some tests and organise a pic if i havent done so already
    Bro I would suggest looking into getting a new source... $10/iu is a rip off even if it is real... $33/iu is to high to even imagine!

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Did your guy at least have the common courtesy to give you a reach-around as he f***ed you in the azz??
    lol that realy sux bro i tried hgh for the first time and its been about a month. and i see a lot of fat loss and hardning, also anythin more then 4 iu a day my fingers and forearms get numb. what brand u using?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he said he's using norditropin, and before that the geno mini-quicks. Really hate to hear sh!t like this... Feel for you G-Force.

yeah norditropin and geno - mini's

i do travel abroad a lot
    the only thng i can think of is that something could have happened to it then

but i have always used about 3 freezer packs and a cool box and they have always still been cool when i took them out at the other end

whats even more anoying is that it seems my 2nd cycle of AAS has had very little effect also - i mentioned that i put back the 6lbs i lost in my 2week gap and added another 6 - but i added it up wrong - i have only put on 4lbs

so from the end of the 1st cycle to the end of the 2nd i am up a total of 4lbs and down about £2,000

i've got another week and a bit of sust/eq left - i dunno if i can even be bothered to take it - my weight hasnt moved for weeks, in fact it went down the other week

and i am eating like a horse - clean, complex carbs, 400g protein, sh!t loads of supplements, sleeping like a baby every night (9 hours) working out hard 2 days on, one off

never miss a session, never miss a meal (even my 6 egg whites in the middle of the night)

maybe this is as big as my genetics/frame will allow me to get.....(?)

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    good chance that it was mistreated, if it is real. though u seem to get typical gh sides...strange.
    I agree get your gh tested or your blood level...

Thread Information