Whitey is offline Anabolic Member

IGF-1 (not LR3) muscle-specific injections

Since LR3 has more of a systemic effect and a relatively minor local effect, I'm wondering about the use of regular IGF-1 for bringing up a lagging muscle group (say biceps, for example). First, is this a good idea? Second, how frequent would the injections need to be, and what is the range of effective doses?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    From people I've talked to they inject the reg. IGF about 5-7 times per day, because the half-life is not as long as the LR3.And I beleive that the dosing total per day would be the same for LR3, so 40-80mcg's.

c5529 is offline Member
    I've also found what axe stated...I'd definitely recommend the LR3 over regular IGF...I have heard that there is a local effect with IGF, but I don't think that it's anything too dramatic from what I've seen in my research....

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    I've also found what axe stated...I'd definitely recommend the LR3 over regular IGF...I have heard that there is a local effect with IGF, but I don't think that it's anything too dramatic from what I've seen in my research....
    If used right, it will cause substantial local growth...

If you want a real local growth cocktail, do this a 6-8x daily in the group:

10mcg IGF-1
    2mg PGF2a
    15mg test suspension

PWO add insulin as well... This brought my biceps, and rear delts up crazy...
    My bi's after 1 month of this were about 3/4 of an inch bigger COLD
    (real growth, not pump, swelling, etc.)....and it made my rear delts almost begin to be too large in comparison to the rest of my shoulder!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator

10mcg IGF-1
    2mg PGF2a
    15mg test suspension

(real growth, not pump, swelling, etc.)....and it made my rear delts almost begin to be too large in comparison to the rest of my shoulder!
    That's impressive, bro. That is a lot of injections, though. How was the pain from those shots?

Thanks for the input, guys. Let's just say for argument's sake, I didn't care too much about the systemic effects of the IGF, and really all I want out of this is to bring out 1 muscle group. Is there any better or more economical way to do that than with IGF-1?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Thanks for the input, guys. Let's just say for argument's sake, I didn't care too much about the systemic effects of the IGF, and really all I want out of this is to bring out 1 muscle group. Is there any better or more economical way to do that than with IGF-1?
    I don't know of one.

JohnnyB

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator

10mcg IGF-1
    2mg PGF2a
    15mg test suspension

Those are impressive results...wow.....congratulations.....

Several questions for you:
    1) how much slin do you include for the PWO injection?
    2) How long do you run this for (6-8 injections must get pretty old -- did you just run this for one month?)?
    3) When you went of this cycle did the growth remain?

I'm going to give this a try too for my rear delts...thanks

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Man whitey I was thinking about this the other day.... along with PGF2a... then angel posted it up... didnt think about the suspension.... very cool to say the least.

Those are impressive results...wow.....congratulations.....

Several questions for you:
    1) how much slin do you include for the PWO injection?
    2) How long do you run this for (6-8 injections must get pretty old -- did you just run this for one month?)?
    3) When you went of this cycle did the growth remain?

I'm going to give this a try too for my rear delts...thanks
    1)PWO i run 14 units of humalog now...But be careful, when you mix igf-1, pgf2a, and insulin in a needle you will go hypoglycemic incredibly fast!

2)I ran this for one month on, 1 off, then another on. The whole time i was also using 4iu of jintropin daily (still am), as well as a low dose of t3. I used this for the first 3 months where i was using Just growth hormone before the anabolic trimester of my cycle! (Gh, GH+aas, GH)

3) Yes the growth remains, I have put on about another 14 pounds of lbm, but i'm not on 6iu gh, tren , test, eq, and anavar ...so my results from this are obviously far fetched from what you would achieve.

I can not emphasize enough how careful you must be doing this the first time with insulin. PGF2a mediates the effects of insulin, and igf-1 if used seperately. Now when you put them together, if you are not prepared, you will hit the ground before you can get any simple sugar in your system.

I learned the hard way. Ran my 14 units PWO, had 8 grams of dex per iu of insulin (i normally have 6-7)...5 minutes later hypoglycemia hit me like a tornado.

That's impressive, bro. That is a lot of injections, though. How was the pain from those shots?
    At 2mg of pgf2a it wasn't bad.

When i upped it to 5 each shot it was!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Man whitey I was thinking about this the other day.... along with PGF2a... then angel posted it up... didnt think about the suspension.... very cool to say the least.
    No doubt, bro - that is one helluva cocktail. Props again to angel. Now what I'd like to do, if I'm man enough, is to shoot this in the calves. Wonder if I'd be able to walk...

c5529 is offline Member
    No doubt, bro - that is one helluva cocktail. Props again to angel. Now what I'd like to do, if I'm man enough, is to shoot this in the calves. Wonder if I'd be able to walk...
    6 to 8 shots a day in the calves??? You're the man!!!! LOL

I did it in the calves quite a few times...

2mg of pgf2a isn't bad, 5mg is horrible. with that cocktail and 5mg pgf2a i couldn't walk without looking like a monkey for about an hour!

6 to 8 shots a day in the calves??? You're the man!!!! LOL
    HaHaHaa - No, angel's the man! I am weak...

Thread Information