europeman is offline Junior Member

run 10/16 IU of GH a day

currently I am running 4 IU gh with 1000 mg test, 500mg eq week and alternating 4 weeks d-bol50mg with 4 weeks tren 75ED. I am growing but not very dramatic, in september I will start with a 40 week cycle of gh test and a lot of other things, what can I expect if i up the dose to 10 or 16 IU a day

BDTR is offline Retired
    a big skull/stomach and empty wallet.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    to look like a caveman...

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    is 10 IUs really that high??

at around what IU a day do u get sides like that (growth of skull, GH gut, etc)?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I go as high at 10ius a day, but when we're getting into the higher range (15-20) you could see some permenent sides. I'll tell you one thing, my head grew two hat sizes it seems since GH.

You dont want dave palumbos brow ridge do you?

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    is 10 IUs really that high??

at around what IU a day do u get sides like that (growth of skull, GH gut, etc)?

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I go as high at 10ius a day, but when we're getting into the higher range (15-20) you could see some permenent sides. I'll tell you one thing, my head grew two hat sizes it seems since GH.

You dont want dave palumbos brow ridge do you?
    bro i already have that naturally.. my brother and my dad all have it a little bit..lol

what can I expect in terms off muscle gain, i will be running 4 IU till end august, in september, I up the dose to 16 IU for 4 months with 1000/1500 mg test, drol, tren and more, At that time, i will be 4 months clean of AAS.

Also will be running slin with 75/100 mcg IGF every other month, after those 4 months I maybe lower the gh to 10, or maybe 4 IU a day, till my next cycle,
    But, if the gains @ 16 IU were dramatic I will keep running it @ 16 IU day

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    a big skull/stomach and empty wallet.
    ...and maybe hands with immovable joints....

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by europeman
    what can I expect in terms off muscle gain, i will be running 4 IU till end august, in september, I up the dose to 16 IU for 4 months with 1000/1500 mg test, drol, tren and more, At that time, i will be 4 months clean of AAS.

Also will be running slin with 75/100 mcg IGF every other month, after those 4 months I maybe lower the gh to 10, or maybe 4 IU a day, till my next cycle,
    But, if the gains @ 16 IU were dramatic I will keep running it @ 16 IU day
    Let me make sure i understand what you saying before i jump to conclusions...
    So you will run the Gh for a period of time at 4iu, then up it to 16 iu for the beginning of the steroid portion of your cycle?
    On top of 16 units of GH you'll be running 100mcg igf-1 LR3 every day?

I strongly advise you not to run 16units of GH with 100mcg of igf-1 at the same time, you will more than likely experience permanent side effects!

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    On my nest one I am going to use 4 iu's of HGH and 40 mcgs. of R3IGF-1. The IGF for 50 days and the HGH as long as I can along with other AAS. AXT do you think that is to much HGH and IGF? Just wondering what everybody else thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Let me make sure i understand what you saying before i jump to conclusions...
    So you will run the Gh for a period of time at 4iu, then up it to 16 iu for the beginning of the steroid portion of your cycle?
    On top of 16 units of GH you'll be running 100mcg igf-1 LR3 every day?

I strongly advise you not to run 16units of GH with 100mcg of igf-1 at the same time, you will more than likely experience permanent side effects!
    I am currently running gh 4iu day, igf 50mcg test 1000 mg, EQ 500 mg, just finished d-bol, now on tren @ 75mg day, over 4 weeks i will switch the tren foor 6 weeks of Var @ 100mg day, then I stop with the AS midway april, still using the gh @ 4 IU and slin every other month, than in Septembre I will begin a giant bulking cycle with 16 IU gh, and 100 mcg IGF-1 every other month with a lot of as

ProVet is offline Banned
    currently I am running 4 IU gh with 1000 mg test, 500mg eq week and alternating 4 weeks d-bol50mg with 4 weeks tren 75ED. I am growing but not very dramatic, in september I will start with a 40 week cycle of gh test and a lot of other things, what can I expect if i up the dose to 10 or 16 IU a day
    I would not go over 9iu per day. 9iu was a good level for me which produced significant keepable LBM. Split it into two shots am and right after lunch. That away you will still get ur natty HGH release during sleep.

I am currently running gh 4iu day, igf 50mcg test 1000 mg, EQ 500 mg, just finished d-bol, now on tren @ 75mg day, over 4 weeks i will switch the tren foor 6 weeks of Var @ 100mg day, then I stop with the AS midway april, still using the gh @ 4 IU and slin every other month, than in Septembre I will begin a giant bulking cycle with 16 IU gh, and 100 mcg IGF-1 every other month with a lot of as
    If you insist on using the IGF-1 with the growth hormone , i would reduce the dose significantly.

How high of a dose have you used for both compounds previously?
    The 4iu's your on now?

If experienced, and you know how your body reacts, i would drop the GH dose to 8-10iu per day, along with a lower dose of igf-1, possibly 60-80mcg.

hardwork101 is offline Junior Member
    hoped you liked your forehead

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    why are u wanting to go so high? ur only doin 4ius now and wanna jump to 16? why not use 8ius and see the results from that? 16ius is ridiculously high and unsafe, especially m ixing it with 100mcgs of igf.

im afraid to ask how much slin ur doin

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    that s stupid bro. 16iu is crazy...what r your stats? u must be on your way to become mr. o, otherwise this is simply nuts...

chinups Guest
    The steroids you are doing in your cycle is more then Iw ill do in my lifetime. What are goals?

If you insist on using the IGF-1 with the growth hormone , i would reduce the dose significantly.

How high of a dose have you used for both compounds previously?
    The 4iu's your on now?
    what is in your opinion better? 16 IU gh or 10 Iu every month with 60/80MCG igf 1 every orher month

Have runned igf @60 mcg a day

I am using 20IU slin PRE workout, Hum R subQ

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    and your only 20years old???

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    and your only 20years old???

yes, in april I am

chinups Guest
    Do you have some pics? This is nutts

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    what is in your opinion better? 16 IU gh or 10 Iu every month with 60/80MCG igf 1 every orher month

Have runned igf @60 mcg a day

I am using 20IU slin PRE workout, Hum R subQ
    Bro, you need to reconsider your doses and 20iu's slin pre workout is very dangerous, your playing russian roulette.

Why is it dangerous?? for going Hypo or Diabetice

chinups Guest
    I would love to see some pics...If you are taking these high dosages and risking so much here I would think you are close to competition to say the least. Any pics?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    yep, post some pics. smells like bacon

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Why is it dangerous?? for going Hypo or Diabetice
    Unless you're VERY lucky, hypoglycemia will hit you like a ton of bricks...if you're alone when it hits and can't get to some form of glucose/dextrose quickly, well it's not very much fun....(and yes, that's speaking from experience)..My cousin's BG dropped on him years ago while he was asleep...he was lucky...he didn't die, he just suffered permanent brain damage.... I really hope your thread is just a friendly joke......

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Those doses are a bit too hardcore for me. I really think there is no need to take that much.

-Gear

I now some one who is on a similar cycle, he lost 18 Kg/40Ibs of fat and gained 12/27Ibs kg of muscle in 4 months while cutting.

I will use it while bulking and can only imagine what It will do to me since I dont have that much fat, and going to bulk heavily.

I now some one who is on a similar cycle, he lost 18 Kg/40Ibs of fat and gained 12/27Ibs kg of muscle in 4 months while cutting.

I will use it while bulking and can only imagine what It will do to me since I dont have that much fat, and going to bulk heavily.
    RIght now i'm running 6iu of gh daily, 60mcg igf-1 LR3 1mo on /1 off, 14 iu humalog PWO, t3, on top of a massive dose of test, tren , eq, and anavar !

You should drop the growth hormone dosage drastically as well as the igf-1 dosage. At your at with 16 units of GH you are looking to severely mutate your epiphyseal plates!

You will probably end up with disproportionate growth due to the extremely accelerated rate of proliferation, and a lack of bone density due to insufficient nutrient supply. Back down to 6-8 units, and run the igf if you must.

I am doing so under guidance of an endocrinologist, you obviously are not, as any endo would slap you for thinking of dosing in such a way!

chinups Guest

Pics???

JYZZA is offline VET
    If your not a Pro BB getting ready for a show then forget about that dosagee....When I talk to few friends who are Pros they only go pass 10ius when getting ready for a competition....after that back down to 4-8ius....
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

At your at with 16 units of GH you are looking to severely mutate your epiphyseal plates!

what exactly will happen if it mutates?

You will probably end up with disproportionate growth due to the extremely accelerated rate of proliferation, and a lack of bone density due to insufficient nutrient supply. Back down to 6-8 units, and run the igf if you must.

lack of bone density? i wass thinking GH would make them bigger and stronger
    ????

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    ????
    You are in no way ready...be prepared to suffer the consequences maybe not short term but think long term.

Thread Information