popiii333 is offline New Member

Sorry guys 2nd attempt ???gh help asap ???

guys i need answers im sorry to ask again why do i get headaches after injection times 1 iu fitropin is it the 192aa or what ?? i have no red welts i carb up after injection .. help here is it 192aa or since my first time 1 st week of gh ever.... body is adjusting .. or is it my liver ??? igf to assist.. thank guys
    Last edited by popiii333; 09-10-2005 at 10:45 PM.

bump

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by popiii333
    guys i need answers im sorry to ask again why do i get headaches after injection times 1 iu fitropin is it the 192aa or what ?? i have no red welts i carb up after injection .. help here is it 192aa or since my first time 1 st week of gh ever.... body is adjusting .. or is it my liver ??? igf to assist.. thank guys
    Have you done any research on Human Growth Hormone to see what possible side effects you may get?

Have you spoken to a professional physician?

Have you spoken with the company that produces Fitropin?

What makes you think someone here on the internet can diagnose your problem/condition?

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Did you by chance read the post about a week ago written by a guy in England?
    He was having headaches every day for the first 3 weeks of his HGH cycle.He went to the doctor to see what the problem might be.It turns out he has a cancerous laison on this pituitary gland.The doctors feel the HGH sped up the already existing condition.He's not sure it operable.He's in my prayers.

~Pinnacle~

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    dam I missed that post....

simm is offline Senior Member
    I placed that post...Anyway i think it was me!!! lol.. I have a 3mm pit tumor which i think was brought on by my hgh use...I used russian somatropin though!! You should get your doc to refer you to see an endocronologist to have blood work and pituitary x-rays done though,to be safe...

Sorry Guys

I Have Done Some More Research On This Headache Issue And Yes The Number One Side Effect Written All Over The Net From Gh Use Is A Headache In Some Individuals... Thanks Guys

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simm
    I placed that post...Anyway i think it was me!!! lol.. I have a 3mm pit tumor which i think was brought on by my hgh use...I used russian somatropin though!! You should get your doc to refer you to see an endocronologist to have blood work and pituitary x-rays done though,to be safe...
    How bad was this headache? Was it like any other headache?

simm is offline Senior Member
    Unreal...Sensitive 2 light,eyes streaming with water..Could not even lift my head up.I was literally bed ridden for 4 months..They gradually subsided into some kind of very bad daily headache with severe vision loss 2..I still have both problems 2 this day..Also i am still being seen by neurologists ...Believe me,i would not wish these problems on my worst enemy...I thought/still do that i may end up blind!!!! Life never has been normal since...I actually considered the 'S' word if everything else failed me..Glad i didn't do that...lol.. Be careful...!!!!

Thread Information