fozy is offline Junior Member

Im retarded messed up injections....wasted hgh??

been pinching the skin then injecting not letting go of the skin before i inject have i wasted 3 weeks of hgh???

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    smooth like johnny cochrane. try some research next time bro

did i waste any is my question, its going in my body no doubt about that but is iall of it being used.\\been reading of alot of people who are doing the same thing just inecting into the pinch
    Last edited by fozy; 03-01-2005 at 11:26 PM.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moregunsthanroses
    smooth like johnny cochrane. try some research next time bro
    Useless post bro, I think you are alright bro, but I will bump this for ya.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fozy
    been pinching the skin then injecting not letting go of the skin before i inject have i wasted 3 weeks of hgh???
    No it sounds to me that you did it right

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    this is a bit confusing id like to know aswell cos im doing it the same way

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never read anything about letting go of the skin before injecting. I don't.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    All good bro. Like RB said, pinch skin, inject while holding the skin pinched, once injected let go of the skin. Sounds like that's what you have been doing, if so, you are doing the right thing.

-Gear

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    That's sounds right.

this is where it sais to release the skin before u inject...still a little confussed

# Insert the needle at a 90-degree (right) angle. This angle is important to ensure that the medications will be injected into the fatty tissue. However, for small children, and persons with little subcutaneous fat on thin skin, you may be taught to use a 45-degree angle.
    # After the needle is completely inserted into the skin, release the skin that you are grasping.
    # With your free hand, grasp the syringe near its base to stabilize it.
    # Gently pull back on the plunger and check for the appearance of blood in the syringe. Note: Not all injections require you to check for blood. Before you are dis- charged, your nurse will let you know if you need to do this. If you do not, then skip down to step 10.
    # If blood appears, remove the needle, discard it, and start over. Blood in the syringe means that you may be in a blood vessel, so discard the syringe with medication. Do not inject medication into a blood vessel: the medication is absorbed too rapidly if it is injected there.
    # If no blood appears, inject the medication at a slow, steady rate. Medication should be injected within 5 seconds.

http://www.hghnews.us/p/Subcutaneous...175,303,,.html

znak is offline Senior Member
    this is where it sais to release the skin before u inject...still a little confussed

# Insert the needle at a 90-degree (right) angle. This angle is important to ensure that the medications will be injected into the fatty tissue. However, for small children, and persons with little subcutaneous fat on thin skin, you may be taught to use a 45-degree angle.
    # After the needle is completely inserted into the skin, release the skin that you are grasping.
    # With your free hand, grasp the syringe near its base to stabilize it.
    # Gently pull back on the plunger and check for the appearance of blood in the syringe. Note: Not all injections require you to check for blood. Before you are dis- charged, your nurse will let you know if you need to do this. If you do not, then skip down to step 10.
    # If blood appears, remove the needle, discard it, and start over. Blood in the syringe means that you may be in a blood vessel, so discard the syringe with medication. Do not inject medication into a blood vessel: the medication is absorbed too rapidly if it is injected there.
    # If no blood appears, inject the medication at a slow, steady rate. Medication should be injected within 5 seconds.

http://www.hghnews.us/p/Subcutaneous...175,303,,.html
    You're ok. For sub-q, you don't need to aspirate either which are the next two bullets.

Relax.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't blame you for being confused. The internet can be a wonderful source of conflicting information.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i have been letting go of the skin then injecting, would that be ok also?

Thread Information