Carth is offline Associate Member

GH Gut and injections

How does GH Gut occur? What actually makes the gut grow? Is it internal organs within the gut region that grow? And how much GH does one have to take in order for someone to grow a GH gut?

Next Question....Can GH be injected intramuscular? Or does it strictly have to be SubQ? Do you think GH Gut forms because GH is mostly injected in the stomach? That could explain the GH gut thing you know!

Well, I only take my recommended 1ius of GH daily as my GH HRT. But on bulking cycles ( 2 months ) and cutting cycles ( 4 months ), I do up the dose of GH to around 8ius per day. I'm not megadosing and extended periods of time like the pros.

However, I do notice that my stomach area isn't flat. It tends to stick out a little. But then again, I have always had this problem. Even before I started using gear. And now that I look at it, all the men in my family have the same problem. It just tends to look as if we have a tiny bit of a GH gut. I don't like how it looks. I wish it was completely flat like most guys have. Will using GH at the level I use it make it worse?

Also, since it seems you know a lot about GH. Why is it that some pros have the GH gut and others don't? I mean...they all use GH at high doses. And they all have to eat a lot of food. So why GH gut in only some of them?

And what benefits have you noticed from injecting your GH into your muscles as opposed to SubQ in the stomach?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I think the basic difference in the pros is genetics. Some bodybuilders would lean to the ectomorphic side of mesomorph while others would lean to the endomorphic side, so some of them probably have a genetic tendency toward having a little bit of a gut where others would be really skinny if they weren't bodybuilders.

Another thing is I believe some of them have utilized professional help while others have tried to figure things out on their own .... which can make a huge difference. A few that I know run LARGE cycles all of the time without much regard to the long term ramifications. Others have very well orchestrated plans that work for their specific body requirements.

The last thing I can think of is the fact that some of the bodybuilders stay close to their competing weight year round while others REALLY blimp up in the off-season. Continual yo-yo stretching and losing your gut over time is going to weaken the abdominal wall and let your gut droop a bit and pooch out. Those that stay pretty tight all year are going to have less of this.

As to the benefits of IM use of GH, really for me it is just an experiment. It seems that the absorption rate is a bit quicker going IM, but other than that it is really just personal preference. It works well either way really.
    Everything you said makes sense then. So it is better to stay at one size rather than just going from lean to blimp and vice versa. Otherwise all blows up in the stomach region. But ****! I've always been like this. I hate it! In the summer I'm much more flat in the stomach area. I guess because of less food consumption and because of less fat and water. But still...I am not flat at all! So injecting GH SubQ in the stomach won't contribute to GH gut then?

My dad, his brothers...blah blah blah. They all have that sort of GH gut look. But not with fat or water. Know what I mean? You can see the abs. But its just not flat. And do not think of Greg Kovacs when i say this. Believe you me. We do NOT look like that freak! LOL

BDTR is offline Retired
    I admit it.. I have somewhat of a GH gut.. nothing compared to the pro's but its there. Oh well, thats what you get for using over 10'ius for periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I admit it.. I have somewhat of a GH gut.. nothing compared to the pro's but its there. Oh well, thats what you get for using over 10'ius for periods of time.
    Using over 10ius? How much do you use? And for how long have you been using this dose for? Like I said, I only use 1iu per day for my GH HRT. But on bulking cycles I use 8ius for 2 months. And for cutting cycle I use 8ius for 4 months. So should I be concerend for a GH gut?

BDTR is offline Retired
    ive used 12 ius for months at a time bulking. Right now im on 9 ius.

At those dosages/time periods, i wouldnt be concerned. It's also not like its gonna happen over night, you'd notice.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    ive used 12 ius for months at a time bulking. Right now im on 9 ius.

At those dosages/time periods, i wouldnt be concerned. It's also not like its gonna happen over night, you'd notice.
    how do u spread out the 9IUs your injecting ?? is it ED?
    thanks

BDTR is offline Retired
    2 injections so more oppurtunities for igf release. Yes its ED.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    2 injections so more oppurtunities for igf release. Yes its ED.
    nice, how long have u been on GH total? did u take a break in between the 12 Ius and 9? how much longer do u plan on being on ?

thanks

Thread Information