gbgadriano is offline Junior Member

GH for more height

Hi.. i wanna know if i can be taller using gh..
    im 17 years old.. 18 in april
    i did a cycle last year.. using Test and Anavar ..
    1-8 500mg/week test (durateston)
    1-4 100mg/day anavar
    im 5'7" ... using gh.. can i increase my height?

if yes, in what dosages?

thanks...

Titan1 is offline Member
    no but steroids will make you stop growing when you use them at a young age dont use steroids you are 18 your body is massproducing hormons so you will only damage your body and gh wont do anything for you because your body is producing so much hormones gh gives best effect in my opinion when you are 30+.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    gj, u closed your growth plates - forever! forget about growing...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Come back in three months when you're old enough to be a member.

Don't use GH as it wont help.

AVAGO is offline Member
    hell some ppls are crazy takin all that at 17 and wantin gh too madness

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    hell some ppls are crazy takin all that at 17 and wantin gh too madness
    If properly administered, GH is safer for young kids than steroid , especially for the results he is looking to achieve...

And to whoever said it above, his growth plates probably are not closed. The only way to determine that for sure is to have an epiphyseal study, so before you spout off at the mouth make sure your correct!

I did one previous cycle of test+deca , and I am now self-administering my own growth therapy under the guidance of an endocrinologist, and with 4 months left in my cycle, I have gained almost 2 inches in height, and about 25lbs of lean muscle mass.

(Yes lean mass, my body fat actually dropped 1% since starting)

Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    no but steroids will make you stop growing when you use them at a young age dont use steroids you are 18 your body is massproducing hormons so you will only damage your body and gh wont do anything for you because your body is producing so much hormones gh gives best effect in my opinion when you are 30+.
    No...GH does NOT give its best effecst when your in your 30's. He is looking to achieve height, not mass!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    If properly administered, GH is safer for young kids than steroid , especially for the results he is looking to achieve...

And to whoever said it above, his growth plates probably are not closed. The only way to determine that for sure is to have an epiphyseal study, so before you spout off at the mouth make sure your correct!

I did one previous cycle of test+deca , and I am now self-administering my own growth therapy under the guidance of an endocrinologist, and with 4 months left in my cycle, I have gained almost 2 inches in height, and about 25lbs of lean muscle mass.

any pics, this sounds impressive

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    ANGLE, just curious how do you contribute your 2" growth to the HGH? Has the endo confirmed this ? At your age you maybe would of grown more anyways. Are you family members the same height? Besides this thread should be dead as the boy was banned evan tho good info.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Even in the studies of growth hormone for short stature, the gains in height were not very great as I recall.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    angelxterminator,

what brand gh are you using?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member

D@mn impressive bro - congratulations!

9000rpm is offline Member
    I did one previous cycle of test+deca, and I am now self-administering my own growth therapy under the guidance of an endocrinologist, and with 4 months left in my cycle, I have gained almost 2 inches in height, and about 25lbs of lean muscle mass.
    I've gotta call BS on this statement. If you are already done with puberty, then you will not have height gains from using HGH. Doctors administer HGH while some kids are in puberty to prolong their growth spurts. It will not achieve that much, but I have read that up to 3" to 4" is possible in some cases.

But as an adult, you did not grow 2" after your growth plates have already closed. Sorry, but it's just not true.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    I've gotta call BS on this statement. If you are already done with puberty, then you will not have height gains from using HGH. Doctors administer HGH while some kids are in puberty to prolong their growth spurts. It will not achieve that much, but I have read that up to 3" to 4" is possible in some cases.

But as an adult, you did not grow 2" after your growth plates have already closed. Sorry, but it's just not true.

bump this.......i'd like to see some proof as well

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i dont think your growth plates are necessarily closed after doing a cycle of AS.. my friend grew after doing 2 cycles.. he only grew about 3/4 to an inch, but still, doesnt that disprove the theory that AS definitely close growth plates?

toolman is offline Banned

I would call BS on alot of guys statements, but I have found angel to be a pretty solid guy with advice and knowledge on here.

I need some proof, and he s not answering...show some photos

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member

Yes, that is what I was getting at...Angle, don't let this statement screw you..
    Last edited by bluethunder; 02-18-2005 at 07:50 AM.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    hey i grew 1/2 an inch since i started on jino. and i'm 25. So no it depends on each individual, although i would love to grow two more inches.....it does happen...

Ok call BS then...

Just because you are done with puberty does not mean your epiphyseal plates are fused, and you are done growing. I am 20 years old, my plates are not closed you fool.

The average male experiences complete epiphyseal fusion between the ages of 22-25 years old. My plates are not fused, I am having consistent bone growth studies to determine their status on a regular basis.

And to whoever said it above, YES I WOULD HAVE STILL GROWN NATURALLY. That is the point, but I am aiding it along. If your plates fuse, and your done growing naturally, then GH dont do a god ****ed thing!

Also, i'm not using just growth hormone , it is a series of administrations of multiple compounds.
    Some being:
    An aromitase inhibitor
    testosterone
    anavar
    growth hormone
    igf-1
    thyroid hormones (to speed bone matrix calcification)
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 02-18-2005 at 10:22 AM.

Next time you call bullshlt on ME, you better do your fvcking research and know what your talking about...your claims do nothing for me but clearly show how inadequate your education is.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    any pics, this sounds impressive
    I plan on posting pictures once my cycle is complete. I have photos of me from a little while ago that i need to have scanned. I'll have somebody snap some new ones at the end of the cycle, and post them all for comparison!

still waiting for those photos...I wann see that 25 lbs of lean muscle and if possible the 2 inch more

come on guys, no need to fight..

by the way, Angel, what dosage of GH r u running? how was the diet?

thanks,
    frank

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    come on guys, no need to fight..

by the way, Angel, what dosage of GH r u running? how was the diet?

thanks,
    frank
    The dose varies with different stages of the cycle. Currently i'm using 6ius as well as 80mcg of igf-1 LR3.

The diet is mostly clean, 6,000-7,000 cals a day.

Ok call BS then...

Just because you are done with puberty does not mean your epiphyseal plates are fused, and you are done growing. I am 20 years old, my plates are not closed you fool.

The average male experiences complete epiphyseal fusion between the ages of 22-25 years old. My plates are not fused, I am having consistent bone growth studies to determine their status on a regular basis.

And to whoever said it above, YES I WOULD HAVE STILL GROWN NATURALLY. That is the point, but I am aiding it along. If your plates fuse, and your done growing naturally, then GH dont do a god ****ed thing!

Also, i'm not using just growth hormone , it is a series of administrations of multiple compounds.
    Some being:
    An aromitase inhibitor
    testosterone
    anavar
    growth hormone
    igf-1
    thyroid hormones (to speed bone matrix calcification)
    If you are 20 years old, then yes, more height growth is possible. Most people stop growing between the ages of 19 and 21. I think 2" would ve VERY rare at the age of 20, but possible.

Next time you call bullshlt on ME, you better do your fvcking research and know what your talking about...your claims do nothing for me but clearly show how inadequate your education is.
    Did you get your feelings hurt from someone disagreeing with you? Bro, grow up. Try not to get your panties in such a wad over something so minor.

Maybe when you mature a little more you will be able to take someone disagreeing with you. Have a nice day.

But I still don't believe you grew 2" in that short of a time period at your age.

The dose varies with different stages of the cycle. Currently i'm using 6ius as well as 80mcg of igf-1 LR3.

The diet is mostly clean, 6,000-7,000 cals a day.
    ya that sounds like a good diet.. 6-7 thousand.. i try but dont always get that much in

Thread Information