KNOWNasJOE is offline Junior Member

Genotropin questions? I got a lot of them!

Alright, to start off I took a small amount of GH due to a serious injury I suffered quite a while ago. It really sped up recovery and made me good as new, something the doctor said would have been impossible without it. So thats the extent of my GH use. Now to my questions...

I noticed many of you, when using 3 IU or more, have been splitting it up into two injections. Do you use a new needle and tube each time?

What gauge would you recommend? I used 25 before but was wondering what you guys are using right now, what are your favorite pins?

The Genotropin I am recieving is not the miniquicks. It is the mixer with powder and the water split up. Before when I recieved my GH it was all set out for me, I never had to draw out my own. When you say you take 1-5 IU's does that mean of the actually GH powder or is that including the water as well?

Previously, due to my injury, my injections were once a day in the same spot(relatively). Now that I am healed and its been a few years, how would you recomend me rotating injection spots? If I break it up into two injections what times should I inject? I was thinking the morning with my first meal before my workout and at night, would there be a more beneficial time?

I know it is long winded and most of you wouldnt like to read this, but thank you so much for any help or advice you have!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KNOWNasJOE
    Alright, to start off I took a small amount of GH due to a serious injury I suffered quite a while ago. It really sped up recovery and made me good as new, something the doctor said would have been impossible without it. So thats the extent of my GH use. Now to my questions...

I noticed many of you, when using 3 IU or more, have been splitting it up into two injections. Do you use a new needle and tube each time?

What gauge would you recommend? I used 25 before but was wondering what you guys are using right now, what are your favorite pins?

The Genotropin I am recieving is not the miniquicks. It is the mixer with powder and the water split up. Before when I recieved my GH it was all set out for me, I never had to draw out my own. When you say you take 1-5 IU's does that mean of the actually GH powder or is that including the water as well?

Previously, due to my injury, my injections were once a day in the same spot(relatively). Now that I am healed and its been a few years, how would you recomend me rotating injection spots? If I break it up into two injections what times should I inject? I was thinking the morning with my first meal before my workout and at night, would there be a more beneficial time?

I know it is long winded and most of you wouldnt like to read this, but thank you so much for any help or advice you have!
    always use a new neddle IMO use insulin pins 1" 1cc just ask your pharmacist for insulin neddles he will know what your talking about...if your taking GH it's all water and yes that means 1-5iu's of the finished solution...rotate spots
    because of spot fat loss...Don't take it before bed because your natural GH is kicking at nightime...Morning and afternoon would suffice...
    Good Luck
    KK

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i use insulin 1/2 inch because it is much better for subQ injection (IMO)

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    I have filled a pin with 2 days worth with no problem. Just keep it in the fridge and wipe the needle with alcohol before the 2nd injection.

I have used HCG and the same pin for 5 sticks but it just gets dull after that many.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fullstrut
    I have filled a pin with 2 days worth with no problem. Just keep it in the fridge and wipe the needle with alcohol before the 2nd injection.

I have used HCG and the same pin for 5 sticks but it just gets dull after that many.

Why risk it pins are cheap...getting an infection fixed is not.

toolman is offline Banned

This is very foolish. It is only a matter of time before you get an infection. THese things cost pennies..Why would anyone risk a sub dermal abcess for saving a few dimes each week.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member

if your going to invest in a compund that is expensive, why not go the extra 25 cents per pin or whatever it costs u and be safe??

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Use a 29" 1/2" insulin syringe and rotate spot injections.

Thread Information