Thread: gh iu strength

31uniform is offline Associate Member

gh iu strength

okay, each of my gh vials are 18 ius which is a total of 6 mgs. my question is how much b. water should i reconstitute in order to get the most out of each iu. ive been reconstituting 2.2 mls of b. water so far. is that too much, too little? each vial lasts about a week. im doing 6 a day 5 on 2 off. any idea?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 31uniform
    okay, each of my gh vials are 18 ius which is a total of 6 mgs. my question is how much b. water should i reconstitute in order to get the most out of each iu. ive been reconstituting 2.2 mls of b. water so far. is that too much, too little? each vial lasts about a week. im doing 6 a day 5 on 2 off. any idea?
    How dilute you reconstitute your GH is more of a personal preference than anything. The more diluted it is, the less wasted obviously (to an extent).

You should be fine with what your doing right now. Since I am using 6 iu's a day right now, if i were using 18iu vials i would probably just use 3ml!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I like a bit more to dilute it more, so I would agree with Angle bump to 3ml.

charlieuk is offline Junior Member
    If you were doing 6iu per day, 1 vial (18iu) would only last 3 days, so you'd be using nearly 2 vials a week, not 1...

Thread Information