jgg1221 is offline Member

beginners HGH dosage

considering trying it at some point but the only thing im slightly scared if is the bizarre side effects like my jaw becoming overgrown and what not, that would look weird...
    i was thinking either 3iu or 4iu, 5days on 2off? for around 20 weeks?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Acromegaly, is something you do not need to worry about at that length and dose. MY wife likes my big head.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It really depends on what you want to achive. Generally speaking, a lot of people start of on about 2IU and increase the dose in time. The sides you are talking about are more than likely to appear if you are taking high doses, and if you stay ON for a long period of time. 5/2 is a good combo that majority of people seem to follow. However, if I was to run HGH, I would run it for at least 6 months. As you and most other people would know, HGH is costly so you want to make sure you do everything right. And to do everything right you have to be educated about what you are doing. Good luck.

-Gear

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    definately 2ius and then work up slowly.

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    5/2 is a good combo that majority of people seem to follow.
    -Gear

And why is that good? I have never understood the mening of being on 5 and then of 2... Im not sayng that this is wrong, Im just qurius.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    I've heard that the only avantage to 5/2 is the money saved.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    It really depends on what you want to achive. Generally speaking, a lot of people start of on about 2IU and increase the dose in time. The sides you are talking about are more than likely to appear if you are taking high doses, and if you stay ON for a long period of time. 5/2 is a good combo that majority of people seem to follow. However, if I was to run HGH, I would run it for at least 6 months. As you and most other people would know, HGH is costly so you want to make sure you do everything right. And to do everything right you have to be educated about what you are doing. Good luck.

-Gear
    whar kind of dosage and lengths of time would you be talkn about that could cause some of the deformity side effects?

Quote Originally Posted by LILLEN
    And why is that good? I have never understood the mening of being on 5 and then of 2... Im not sayng that this is wrong, Im just qurius.
    If you can afford to run HGH ED, then go for it as that is the best way to run HGH. However, the reason why people run HGH 5/2 or 6/1, is because it becomes money saving, but the end results still seem to be more than satisfying. So this way, you get your results, and you save a bit of money too. To take the full advantge of HGH though, run it ED, but it can become very costly. The deision is yours.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    whar kind of dosage and lengths of time would you be talkn about that could cause some of the deformity side effects?
    Well there isn't really a set dose/length-of-cycle that will bring those nasty ugly side effects, as everyone is different therefore everyone reacts differently. But generally speaking, most people seem to be happy with doses between 3 - 5IU p/day. I have never heard of anyone have any nasty sides from those doses.

I would say anything over 10IU+ p/day defenitly increases the chances of nasty sides by far. But at the end of the day, I suppose its all about how you react. Hope that helped.

-Gear

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    I started 4ius 5/2 and it seems to be working fine for me.

Thread Information