Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oral LR3

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I will be starting up a month trial of Oratropin this coming week, so maybe that will help solve the age question. I think you and I are roughly the same age JohnnyB (40'ish). Maybe we can compare notes at some point. I am planning on keeping a pretty comprehesive log as time allows.
    Glad to hear it, bro. I'll look forward to reading your notes.

paul56 is offline Junior Member
    I will be starting up a month trial of Oratropin this coming week, so maybe that will help solve the age question. I think you and I are roughly the same age JohnnyB (40'ish). Maybe we can compare notes at some point. I am planning on keeping a pretty comprehesive log as time allows.
    I am also interested RB.

Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Im curious, what are the guidlines to follow while using this stuff? You said lots of protein but do you have to do anything special besides workout and eat?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    bump

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    We can do that Bro

JohnnyB

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I just measured my waist and i lost 1/2" of my waist in 5 days while using Oratropin-1 & GHRP-6...i usually only loose 1/4" per week once i get this close to my BBing shows...so 1/2" is deffinitely saying something, also i am full as a MOFO and i can't believe it as i am on rather low carb diet...this stuff seems to be working great...can't wait to see what another month or so brings about ...XXL

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I just measured my waist and i lost 1/2" of my waist in 5 days while using Oratropin-1 & GHRP-6...i usually only loose 1/4" per week once i get this close to my BBing shows...so 1/2" is deffinitely saying something, also i am full as a MOFO and i can't believe it as i am on rather low carb diet...this stuff seems to be working great...can't wait to see what another month or so brings about ...XXL
    Thats great to hear Mike...I was worried about my little investment in oratropin and ghrp-6 glad to hear it's working...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Mikey likes it!

cryptkeeper is offline New Member
    johnny b,
    besides eating 2.5-3g protein x your bodyweight while using igf, what do you recommend for the carb and fat ratios while on?

felthamboy is offline Junior Member
    bump im useing to bulk want to stay as lean as poss is there any truth in the fact that you can not put fat on while on igf so eat all you can to get max gains

many thanks
    simon

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper
    johnny b,
    besides eating 2.5-3g protein x your bodyweight while using igf, what do you recommend for the carb and fat ratios while on?
    For bulking don't go over 20% on fat, carbs you can keep in the moderate range, if you don't gain in a week up them.

JohnnyB

Along that line, I've no less then 6 people tell me this week, this I look trimmer

JohnnyB

Okay Bros this is my 4th week on this, I have to say I'm happy with what I've got so far. I'm up 3lbs from original weight with 1" added to my arms. I'm eating 600 gram of protein with it, doing a 5X5 w/o.

With just a couple of days left, I'd have to say give Oral IGF-1 a shot and make sure you eat lots of protein

JohnnyB

Robinson is offline New Member
    Good to hear!

Sounds good, looking leaner and adding 3lbs the same time.

I think I'll try it myself.

How was your overall cal. intake? Did you mildly bulk or just snatched everything that came across your way?

JohhnyB, 600 grams of protein is quite a bit-how much of that is form solid foods and how much is from protein powder?

About 100-125 is from powder the rest is whole food, chicken, egg whites and lean beef.

I eat 15 egg whites, with 100 grams of a 6 gain cereal and a scope of protein powder, which works out to a 100g of protein. I'm at the gym with in an hour, I' at the gym for an hour, drink a 2 scope protein shake on the way home, which is 50+ gram of protein. When I get home, I eat 2 chicken breasts that weight 8 onces each before cooking, with a cup of brown rice. An hour after that I drink another 2 scope shake, so I get close to 300 grams in the first 4-5 hours, the rest of the day takes care of itself.

If I wake up in the middle of the night an I'm hungry, I'll eat a chicken breast.
    JohnnyB

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    About 100-125 is from powder the rest is whole food, chicken, egg whites and lean beef.

I eat 15 egg whites, with 100 grams of a 6 gain cereal and a scope of protein powder, which works out to a 100g of protein. I'm at the gym with in an hour, I' at the gym for an hour, drink a 2 scope protein shake on the way home, which is 50+ gram of protein. When I get home, I eat 2 chicken breasts that weight 8 onces each before cooking, with a cup of brown rice. An hour after that I drink another 2 scope shake, so I get close to 300 grams in the first 4-5 hours, the rest of the day takes care of itself.

If I wake up in the middle of the night an I'm hungry, I'll eat a chicken breast.
    JohnnyB
    Holy f*ck I cant imagine how much your kidneys hate life!! Better yet I cant imagine how bad your toilet hates you even more!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Holy f*ck I cant imagine how much your kidneys hate life!! Better yet I cant imagine how bad your toilet hates you even more!!
    The stange thing is, my gas doen't smell like something died.

JohnnyB

LL08 is offline Member
    "doing a 5X5 w/o"

Excuse my ignorance - what is this

Tags is offline Associate Member
    How are you guy's storing your igf-1???

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    How are you guy's storing your igf-1???
    fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    fridge.
    same here...Just to be safe...

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    "doing a 5X5 w/o"

Excuse my ignorance - what is this
    5 reps X 5 sets

JohnnyB

LL08 is offline Member
    Cheers

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member

Johnny B ?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    5 reps X 5 sets

JohnnyB
    Hey Johnny do you think you may have been able to gain more weight by adding more reps? I know 5 reps per set works great for strength and heard you need 8 reps per set to gain weight/size? Thank's Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by CARNIVORE
    Hey Johnny do you think you may have been able to gain more weight by adding more reps? I know 5 reps per set works great for strength and heard you need 8 reps per set to gain weight/size? Thank's Bro.
    I don't think I would of

JohnnyB

LL08 is offline Member
    End of the day would you do oraltropin1 again or stick to INJ?

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    This is FREAKIN EXCITING!!!

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    you should be mr olympia! now. i have to call ronnie! woowwwwww very advanced hypo boys (vahb`s)

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    you should be mr olympia! now. i have to call ronnie! woowwwwww very advanced hypo boys (vahb`s)
    Iam not understanding you????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information