warlock is offline Associate Member

GH for show: short on money

Hi bros,

In your opinion what's the minimum number of weeks you would have to use some GH to see some results? I'm very tight on $ and dunno if I could afford it for my next show. I have never used it before. Will 2,3 or 4 weeks do anything at all?

Any opinions will be very welcome.

Thanks to everyone

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    24 weeks.. = 6 months..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    24 weeks.. = 6 months..
    Are you serious? Some people said that 3 or 4 weeks will give you an extra push for a first time user and would be better than nothing. Others say that you definitely need to go longer to see anything but never thought it would be 24 weeks.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    maybe a better question would be .....

what are you hoping the benefits to be??

did you know alot of women complain about the bloat, and 10 lbs of water weight they gain??

not saying that will happen to you..

but.. i just started my cycle.. i'm 44.. coming off my cycle.. and doing pct..

but... you could do 6 iu day 7 days a week for a short cycle.. but.. as far as giving you a boost to push through to the final competion..

I don't know anyone that will say to run it that way.. or read any short benefit studies that support running it that way.. if you find some that support running in a short cycle.. post it up.. but i'll go to a couple of other sites and see what i find..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I belive HGH results start come around the 12th week. If I was to use HGH, I would use it for at least 6 months.

-Gear

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Are you serious? Some people said that 3 or 4 weeks will give you an extra push for a first time user and would be better than nothing. Others say that you definitely need to go longer to see anything but never thought it would be 24 weeks.
    Unless the result you are looking to achieve is a little extra water retention, then no 3 to 4 weeks will not achieve anything at all...If your running it for this short of a period of time, maybe you should consider running IGF-1 LR3 instead?

You would reap benefits that were certainly noticeable at the 4 week mark, and it would probably be a bit easier on your wallet due to cycle length differences!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing...spend your money on steak the creatine in it will give you better results.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I have been on gh now for about 3 weeks. No major changes here. Nothing I would waste my time on. I sleep like a baby I can tell you that. But, like was said above, you need time for the gh.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    I just finished my first kit. I saw a bit of a diffrence but nothing drastic yet although im running a few things with it i know its working. I bought 1 kit to try it out, trust me 1 kit isnt enough i just got myself 3 more and plan to get more to be on year round. They say after the 3rd kit is when you see the most drastic results im sure any experienced GH'er can tell you that.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i had great strength results within 3 weeks. For the record. IMO it will depend on the person.

I doubt 3 - 4 weeks of HGH will show visible results. He should consider using LR3 like angelx recomended.

-Gear

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    24 weeks.. = 6 months..

Some results in 5 weeks.

Real results: 24 weeks.

My experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I doubt 3 - 4 weeks of HGH will show visible results. He should consider using LR3 like angelx recomended.

-Gear
    Thanks for all the replies.

So using LR3 would be best for my case since I'm short on money? How many weeks should I look into to notice some results and still be affordable?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Thanks for all the replies.

So using LR3 would be best for my case since I'm short on money? How many weeks should I look into to notice some results and still be affordable?

Thanks
    Because you are looking at results within 3 - 4 weeks, IGF LR3 is your best option at the moment as it will defenitly bring results by the 4th week, and apart from that, it's a lot cheaper than HGH too. IGF is usually ran 4 weeks ON/OFF. There are plenty of threads on IGF LR3, just do a search and all the info you need to know will come up. Good luck to you.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Because you are looking at results within 3 - 4 weeks, IGF LR3 is your best option at the moment as it will defenitly bring results by the 4th week, and apart from that, it's a lot cheaper than HGH too. IGF is usually ran 4 weeks ON/OFF. There are plenty of threads on IGF LR3, just do a search and all the info you need to know will come up. Good luck to you.

-Gear
    Hi, thanks a lot for your reply.

I have been readig up on it all day. I have such a headache. lol
    I still am uncertain about a couple of things though. I can prolly only afford 1 mg of it so I was thinking of running it at 40mcg daily for almost 4 weeks. But again some peoplle say that at 20 mcg daily the gains are good too so maybe I could go with that dose.

My question is if I'm to use it for about 4 weeks should I use it for the last 4 weeks prior to the show or should I use it before then?. I'm 10 weeks out now.

I read that it can bloat you up so I'm confused and doubtful as to when it would be best used for my particular situation.

Any input will be strongly welcome

Thanks

Warlock, I have replied to your PM, you may find all the answers there. If you further confused, hit me with anothe PM or ask the rest of the boys/girls here. Good luck.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 02-22-2005 at 11:07 AM.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I have been on 4iu's for 4 months and just now in the 4th month I noticed a certain structual difference in my build. The first few months were more of bloat and my joints getting used to the growth from the swelling. The first month I couldnt even squeeze my hand to make a complete fist. So one month on GH? Dont see it doing anything really. Might keep you in a positive nitrogen balance while dieting for a show but the bloat will be counter productive and you can achieve more on gear for a show than a short GH cycle.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Replied to PM bro...

If you dont mind, lay out your cycle in this thread. I have a few concerns with what you showed me. I think there are a few things that could be tweaked to get the most out of your "supplementation" pre-contest.

Thumbs up

Thanks for your replies guys.

when you have the chance check your pm's.

Thanks again!!!

Thread Information