Magnum II is offline Associate Member

Jintropin Lot Numbers

I've tried to use the GenSci web site to verify the authenticity of the Jintropin kits I have. The site is as follows:

http://www.gensci-china.com/green/english/english.htm

On the site, there's an anti-couterfeiting feature that allows you to enter the 12 digit serial numbers from the fiber seal on the kits. However, for some reason, I can't get that feature to work properly on my computer. I've heard other members on this board say that they've used this feature successfully.

I'd like to ask if someone would be willing to try it out for me using my kit serial numbers and let me know what you come up with. I realize that everyone won't have time to do this for me but, maybe there's someone who has been intending to check their own kit numbers and wouldn't mind adding mine. I'd certainly appreciate it if you do...I'll owe you one.

Here's the numbers:

8695 0131 2919
    8695 0131 3193

Thanks in advance for the assistance.
    M

bodyd19 is offline Junior Member
    ITs real bro
    I checked it

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    BD,

Thanks bro, you're a pal.

I wish I knew why I wasn't able to use the feature. Must be some setting on my security system or something like that.

Anyway, thanks again

nbfire is offline New Member

what about checking the batch #'s?

Can this be done. I bought some a while ago and i didn't buy them in the kit box so I don't have the 8 digit # I just have the batch # it is : 20040734-2-1. Does any one know if this can be verified? Thanks guys.

Thread Information