capone_22 is offline Junior Member

igf- 1 questions

hey everyone, just a couple of q's relating to igf-1... couldn't really find that much relating....

1. is there much of a difference if i shoot in the AM as opposed to PWO? i just don't want to be shooting in the gym! it takes me about 30 in to get home.

2. considering hyperplasia with igf-1, would it make a considerable difference to run it at the beginning of an AAS cycle? If used at the beginning of a cycle, when new muscle cells are formed, are these capable of being enlarged by AAS as well? if yes, shouldn't one use igf-1 at the beginning to take adv of full growth opportunites? or would running it at the end of the cycle be more advantageous b/c of the other factors ie. rev. testicular atrophy, etc.

3. as a first time user, iheard both everyday injections and using only on w/o days... anyany feedback on this?

thanks all for the replies.

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    sorry forgot to mention LR3 IGF-1

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    I do mine pre work out just because I cant get to the gym until after work and dont want to take it after because I feel it is to late and may interfer with the sleep production. I am thinking of taking first thing in the morning with the HGH and see how that does.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Do it post w/o your IGF-1 receptors are ready for IGF-1 to repair the toren muscles you just worked. In the beganning of a cycle is fine and either way is fine on injecting.

JohnnyB

warlock is offline Associate Member

another query

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Do it post w/o your IGF-1 receptors are ready for IGF-1 to repair the toren muscles you just worked. In the beganning of a cycle is fine and either way is fine on injecting.

JohnnyB
    Hi,

When you say " do it post workout", would that mean right after you lift or if you do cardio( after lifting) inject the IFG-1 after the cardio then?

I hope someone can clarify this for me.

Thanks a lot

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Cardio isnt really a workout persay... Weights are what JB is reffering too.
    Cardio is best done upon awakening on an empty stomach... but if you do workout then do cardio... Id just shoot the LR3 when I got home...
    I still think its not the best way to do cardio, as your body is repairing your muslce and you are running... no nutriant intake is badnews. So try to work out then have the proper nutrition along with the LR3... then do cardo later... or better yet, like I said, in the AM

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree completely with Mr. Sparkle. I've heard a lot of guys swear by doing cardio after a workout, but I believe they have simply not tried AM cardio instead. All day long we talk about the importance of getting PWO nutrition within 15 minutes of your workout and keeping workouts as short as possible to avoid catabolism.

Yet there are still those doing cardio PWO, which is not only very catabolic, but also prevents you from getting PWO nutrition when you need it the most. Don't want to steer this thread off topic - it's just I hear a bunch of guys that are still doing this, and it just baffles me.

j martini is offline Member
    I agree
    But some people just dont have the time to split their cardio and weight training.

Thread Information