frogg is offline Associate Member

wtf feeling like **** lately?????

well i have been feeling horrendous of late. I am going on my third month of jintropin this week. I am taking 3.3iu ed.

my first month i was at the gym ed. solid 1 1/2 hrs. i felt invincible. now all of a sudden i am starting to feel like **** i dont work out 7 days anymore and barely make 4 days at the gym this has been going on for a few weeks now.

i was gonna start my aas cycle in conjuction with the gh. but i am at the point where i am saying to myself is this **** worth it? I workout hard eat right and i look like everyone else in the gym.

any ideas whats going on?weather season etc? overtraing?

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    maybe your sick? mono perhaps?

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    if your training 7 days a week your definatly overtraining. I think it is just coincidence as i havent ever heard of anything like that. Go to a doc and get checked out and definatly take it a little easier in the gym 7 days is way to much....good luck

in the beginning i was there 7 days a week now i can barely make 4days. And the workouts are less intense. I was diagnosed with epstein barr 5 years back and that messed me up pretty bad. Could be this weather also been warm then cold etc etc etc.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol 7 days a week workout and u wonder y u feel like ****? what r u doing 7 times at the gym fot 1 1/2 hours? my workout lasts 45 minutes and I go 3 times besides doing cardio twice a week in the morning.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say that Epstein-Barr has nothing to do with it. It is a very common herpes virus that affects the majority of people sometime in their life. The biggest concern is you can get mononucleosis aka. mono much more easier . As long as you have no swollen lymph node glands(throat), fever, sore throat you are fine. You have a classic symptom of "overtraining".

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    I would say that Epstein-Barr has nothing to do with it. It is a very common herpes virus that affects the majority of people sometime in their life. The biggest concern is you can get mononucleosis aka. mono much more easier . As long as you have no swollen lymph node glands(throat), fever, sore throat you are fine. You have a classic symptom of "overtraining".

thanks blue. i had full blown mono some years back was out of commision for a few months liver and spleen were enlarged beyond belief.

So you guys think that working out that long in the beginning has caught up with me? when will be the appropriate time to introduce aas. And should i do 12 or 14 week cycle? thanks for replys all

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    thanks blue. i had full blown mono some years back was out of commision for a few months liver and spleen were enlarged beyond belief.

So you guys think that working out that long in the beginning has caught up with me? when will be the appropriate time to introduce aas. And should i do 12 or 14 week cycle? thanks for replys all
    :spudnik4: again lol

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    I went through something similar. I was going great the first 5 weeks, doing cardio and weights like crazy. Then one day I crashed hard, felt almost like a hangover, slept for almost 2 days straight and lost my appatite. I took 4 days off from the gym and increased my red meat and carb intake dramatically. Before I crashed I was doing low carb/fat diet. Then I supplemented with heavy B-complex and EFA's. That seemed to help ALOT. When I went back to the gym routine, it ttok about 4 days but it all seemed to straighten out just fine. I'm still on the B Complex and EFA's, and not so strict on the low fat/carbs. The only sense I can make of it is GH since it burns fat really well could be considered a thermogenic maybe, this with low fat/carbs + heavy cardio and weights spells a crash, maybe a Glycogen depletion of some sort. Hope this helps.

this is exactly what has happened.

Thread Information