bigbodyjosh is offline Member

thoughts on slin w/ diabetic backround

whats up bros. as you can see i'm new on here but i think i've helped plenty of people out the best way i can. i'm new to the GH scene and i'm about to start my 2nd kit tomarrow. I have plenty of kits and plan to run for about a year. my question to you guys is... i have a bottle of humalin-R and i heard the best way to run GH is with slin. this is where the problem surfaces, my grandfather is diabetic and although my dad is diabetic prone, i share my mother's blood type. i told a buddy of mine that competes and has some experience with slin and he told me if i run 3ius PWO for about 4 weeks i should be fine. so what are your thoughts on this issue i would like to hear more from MODS and VETS but anyone with experience would be grealtly appreciated. thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, good luck with your HGH cycle, let us know how you go. Now, regards to your question, Insulin does not have to be ran with HGH, it is only there for additional benefits, so it's up to you.

If you are going to use Insulin, use it PWO only as that is the time when Insulin becomes most benefiting. As for the doses, your buddy's recomenedation is fine, however, I would start with 3IU like your buddy said, but would not stay on 3IU till the end of cycle simply because 3IU for "me" and I assume most other people would not be enough for great gains. I would increase the dose by 1IU every workout till I get to 10IU. Once on 10IU, I would stay on that dose till end of cycle as 10IU is enough for satisfying enough results.

Now, what I just said is a general guideline that most people and beginners seem to follow. But at the end of the day, you should always go by how you feel. So, if you are feeling that you canot go past 5IU as hypoglycemia symptoms can get fairly bad, then simply don't cross the 5IU mark. But I doubt symptoms will be that bad when using Insulin where the doses are under 10IU. So that is why I said, start on 3IU and you should have no issues crawling up to 10IU. But remember, everyone is different, therefore everyone reacts differently. So no matter what you do, always know your comfort zone.

Anyway, once you cross the 10IU mark is when you start playing with fire IMO. However, in the future, when the time comes and you have experienced Insulin a fair bit, you will no doubt be able to cross that 10IU mark as by then you will know your cumfort zone (meaning your pref comf dose) and be more confident with Insulin.

As stated above, a good cycle for a beginner would be starting at about 2 - 3IU, and increasing the dose by 1IU every workout till you get to 10IU. Once on 10IU, stay at that dose till the end of cycle, and cycle Insulin 4 weeks ON/OFF.

Good luck bro, and hope it works out for you.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 02-22-2005 at 10:14 PM.

Gear, i appreciate your info and you definately made me feel better as far as trying the insulin out. My question still stands though....should i be worried about turning diabetic on such a low dose of slin? if so i'd choose to steer clear but if not then i will definately give it a shot. BTW, thanks for the good luck.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, glad my info has cleared up a few things for you.

I really don't think you have to worry about body becoming Insulin dependant at such low doses. And if you cycle Insulin as instructed (4 weeks ON then 4 weeks OFF), you should be fine.

To become Insulin dependant, you would have to take high doses for a very long time, and cycling 4 ON/OFF (as stated above) and at doses such as 10IU, IMO your chances of becoming Insulin dependant are far from high.

However, there has been reports about one becoming diebetic from long term use of Insulin. I am sure whoever became diebetic from Insulin use would have had to take rediculous doses for a very long time. But then again, everyone is different, therefore everyone reacts differently.

So generally speaking, taking 10IU PWO 4 weeks ON/OFF is fine. I have taken Insulin 5 weeks ON/OFF for quite a while at 20IU PWO and have had no issues apart from hypoglycemia symptoms.

I really don't think you have anything to worry about. There are plenty of threads on here regards to Insulin, so if you are further interested I suppose it wouldn't hurt to do a bit of research.

Once again, good luck, and hope it all goes well for you.

-Gear

You're the man! lol i guess i'm starting tomarrow with my new kits.......thanks for everything brother

Thread Information