Thread: My wife on GH?

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member

My wife on GH?

My wife wants to lose about 20 lbs and asked me if there is any AS that she could take to help her.She is starting a diet with me and is also getting in the gym 3-4 times a week with cardio.I have taken Gh in the past and have been very pleased with the help it give me in burning fat.I have searched and gotten a lot of answers on my wife taking GH at around 0.5 to 1 iu's a day,of course 5 on 2 off.Do you think it will help her get over that hump she is looking to do or just a waste of money?I want to help her as much as possible but can't really afford to do but so much, but I figure that 1 kit will last her at least 4 months and that should be enough to get her where she wants to be.Her stats are 29yrs old,5'11,165lbs.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    nah, she doesn t need gh, just a good diet and some cardio. especially if she didn t work out before.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH is an expensive way of losing body fat. I would really consider doing it naturally with a good diet before thinking about taking HGH.

-Gear

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Help her get over her hump?? She only just started cardio and a balanced diet and now is looking for HGH without giving herself and you time? Hard work is much more rewarding so get her program on track first.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Help her get over her hump?? She only just started cardio and a balanced diet and now is looking for HGH without giving herself and you time? Hard work is much more rewarding so get her program on track first.
    We are working together on the diet.She knows that I am starting my cutting cycle now and that my diet is really strict so she has agreed to do the same diet and that alone is an improvement.She is doing her cardio and workout on her lunch hour and we are going to the gym together on the nights our schedules let us.she has worked out in the past but didn't do much during the winter months and that's where she gained the extra pounds.We'll see how her diet goes and I may do something different later if needed.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You may want to visit the "workout" forum and the "diet" forum. There is plenty of good information there about what your wife is trying to achive. All the best to both of you.

-Gear

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Since when has 165lbs at 5'11 been fat anyway? What do you want her to be? 150lbs? she'd be borderline anorexic looking

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Since when has 165lbs at 5'11 been fat anyway? What do you want her to be? 150lbs? she'd be borderline anorexic looking

I never stated that she was fat,I said "SHE" wants to lose weight for herself.And as far as what I want her to be ,I am happy just the size she is and tell her that on a day to day bases.This is something she wants to do for herself and I am trying to be as supportive and helpful as I can be with "HER" decision.She has never once gryped on my use of AS, so why do that to her on something she wants to do?

Thread Information