Thread: slin question

bubba04 is offline New Member

slin question

first off i like to say hi to everyone....great info here

question is this....i have talked to some ppl about slin and i know one dude who is taking it with out cycling it....his logic is that since he only takes it pwo he is only under the effect of insulin (humalog) 8 hours out of every week....and the majority of the time his body is having to control his blood sugar naturaly....what do yall think of this?

i mean i would love to run slin foever...but the risk of becoming depended worrys me...so i plan on using it only 4-6 weeks...unless yall think otherwise....

also i am using humulin R so its gonna be in 16 hours out of every week.... O_O

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm assuming your friend is basing the risk of NIDDM upon how many hours per week the exogenous slin is active in your body. IMO, becoming diabetic from the use of insulin is a subject that is way overblown, I've never heard of this happening to anyone. THis doesn't mean it's impossible, but I think 4 weeks on /4weeks off is a good protocol to avoid any complications. Just my .02

thanks for the responce axe

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    To be on slin all the time is not only foolish but the risk of possible complications are greatly increased. His logic is misplaced.

i really appreciate yalls input...thanks for helping me out

joevette is offline Banned
    In my last cycle I ran 40mcg of IGF-1 LR3 pwo and in the am on nonworkout days. With it I ran 10ius of slin both pwo and in the am on nonworkout days. So basically I was using slin daily, and with this type of dosing schedule I always run 4 weeks on 4 off. I'd do the same if I was hitting it 2-3x per day as well.

Right now I'm cutting and hitting the weights 3x per week with 10ius of slin pwo. In the past when only working out 3x per week I've run slin every time for up to 10 weeks without any problems and without any slowing of gains due to decreased insulin sensitivity. I plan on running slin during the remainder of this cutter, 10 weeks.

Before Einstein left he once mentioned that humalog, unlike humalin, doesn't decrease insulin sensitivity to a significant degree. Plus you could take some R-ala to help increase slin sensitivity. I know several members use slin throughout their cycles, I'm not sure how many days per week.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You wont have to worry about becoming dependant if you cycle Insulin 4 weeks ON/OFF. IMO, the chances of becoming dependant when running Insulin 4 weeks ON/OFF are slim. I have ran Insulin 6 times per week at 20IU PWO 5 weeks ON/OFF for quite a while and I am fine. But that's just me.

-Gear

how much weight did you gain during that period and how much do you think was lean? what type of slin were you using?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The most I have gained while on Insulin was about 4LB, but I felt the results were quality, and I felt good. This refers to using Insulin on its own.

I have also used Insulin + AAS, but I could not tell you how much weight Insulin gave me as I was using 3 other different AAS compounds with it so it would have been hard to tell which compound was giving me gains the most. I can tell you that I gained a lot of weight early in the cycle though which I am sure Insulin had a lot to do with. The reason why I think Insulin was responcible for most of my early weight gain is because I have done the same cycle before without Insulin and didn't have as much gains both at the start of the cycle and in the end. I was using Humalog.

-Gear

Thread Information