Taejoon is offline Associate Member

First GH Cycle Question?

How's it going everybody? Been out of the game for about six months now and am gearing up for a cycle that I'll be starting in the next month or two.
    This will be my first run with GH and I've decided that I'll be running Jintropin for 24 weeks 5 on 2 off @ 3 i.u.'s a day. My question is regarding when I should throw my AAS into the mix? Should I run the GH for 2-3 months before hitting the AAS or should I just start everything at the same time? I know there are differing opinions on this so I wanted to see if I could get a few more.... Oh yeah, my cycle, aside from the GH will look something like this:

14-16 weeks:

Tren Enanthate @ 400 mg/week
    EQ @ 500-600 mg/week
    Test Enan or Cyp @ 700-800 mg/week

I'll probably cut the tren off after 10 weeks or so, haven't completely finalized my plan yet.

The usual PCT, Clomid and Nolva. Anastrozole during and through PCT as well. I'll probably throw some HCG in there at the end depending on how the boys are doing, nothing too fancy.

As always guys the input is always appreicated...

Peace,

-Taejoon

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    You absolutely should wait 2-3 month before adding androgens to your cycle. Your IGF-1 levels will be peaking from the growth hormone usage, leaving your body primed for maximal gains.

Your cycle is a bit similar to mine, but your running less than half the GH I am, and no IGF-1, insulin , orals, or t3!

P.S.
    The 2-3 month wait is not an opinionated answer!

Actually I will be running slin throughout, forgot to mention that. No IGF and I've never been much of a fan of orals, no t3 either as my body fat has always been very low naturally. I haven't really considered IGF-1 too seriously though, should I look into it or just go with the GH? I figured since this is my venture with GH I should just take it one step at a time intsead of trying to run both GH and IGF-1 for the first time together. Appreciate the input bro....

Peace,

-Taejoon

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can run Insulin whenever you like, however, I would not run it all thoughout the cycle with no breaks. Run it 4 - 5 weeks ON/OFF.

-Gear

I have plenty of experience with slin, I know not to run it for more than a few weeks at a time and to spend equal amounts of time off as on. I was just a bit too lazy to lay out my slin regimen, guess this post kinda defeated the purpose of not doing that in the first place. I appreciate the concern bro, as always, thanks for the input....

Peace,

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 02-22-2005 at 02:44 PM.

I'm gonna bump this again, because it was pretty much my understanding that running GH by itself, without IGF-1 along side or some other heavy androgen that boosts IGF-1 levels was just a good way to put a hole in your wallet fast?

Peace

-Taejoon

Thread Information