Taejoon is offline Associate Member

HGH for my mom (51 yrs old); Post knee surgery

Any info from some of the older bro's (JohnyB, Keymaster etc..) on the board would be appreciated. She's getting an ACL replacement on April 4th, 2005. She's in excellent health, 5'7'', 120 lbs, 51 yrs old, she excercises regurlarly and she's a health food nut. This is major surgery for someone her age, and I want her to have as speedy a recovery as possible. My orginal thoughts were to put her on about 1-1.5 i.u.'s a day of Jintropin (5 on 2 off) about a month before the surgery and to continue use for an additional 5-12 months following. If anyone wants to chime in on this one, I'd appreciate it...

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 02-24-2005 at 04:37 PM.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    bump

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    my mother just started her GH run... she's on 1iu jino a day.... 7 days a week right now.... she'll be on a 5/2 split later in her cycle. Shes 41yr's old by the way.....

My mother has been on for about a week now and has noticed a tiny bit of swelling in her feet.... i would start your mom off with .5iu's/day (1/2 iu) for the 1st 2 weeks or so... and then bump it up to 1iu/day and just keep her at that

good luck,
    ~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Thanks for the reply bro, any special precautions I should take for someone her age as far as sides are concerned? BP, concerns or cholesteral or anything else?

Peace

-Taejoon

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    as far as sides go..... she may feel a little swelling in her hands/feet/ankles - arthritis type pain - little weight gain at 1st due to water retention.....

i think if you started her at a 1/2iu a day for a few weeks she'll be fine.... If she doesn't notice any sides by week 2.... up it to 1iu. She may or may not feel sides.... it's dependant on her. If she wants... she can buy an electronic blood pressure cuff at the local pharmacy and then she can monitor it once... twice... as many times as she wants throughout the day......

hgh can give you some pretty funky dreams.... it should help her sleep..... she might not notice any physical changes for 3 months or so.... About 3 months is average i think.

im pretty sure thats all.... maybe someone else has something to add?

good luck bro,
    ~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

thanks again Haz...

-Taejoon

Thread Information