Thread: Insulin?

indica is offline Banned

Insulin?

Im thinking about doing HGH 4 I.U 5/2. Do i have to use insulin with it and if, how much?? Ill be taking 2 I.U morning and afternoon

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    you should research first. Insulin can have some serious sides (one being death). Make sure you kown what you're doing.

indica is offline Banned
    I know its dangerous i just want to know how much insulin i must take to 4 I.U of HGH. I have done some research and have read you should start with about 1 I.U and add one each time untill you are satisfied. but that is if you are taking insulin alone and not with HGH. I just want to know what people that have taken 4 I.U/day have taken in insulin dosage...im not going to copy that but i just want to know what i can expect IOW im doing some research......

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hi indica, I have not ever combined Insulin with HGH, but, I have used Insulin alone and with AAS on many occasions so I will give you some advice on how to use it.

Insulin is used 4 weeks ON, then the same amount of time OFF. You can repeat this a few times if you like. You can easily start on about 3IU and increase the dose by 1IU every workout till you get to 10IU. Once on 10IU, stay on that dose till the end. You can always increase your dose by crossing the 10IU mark, but by the sounds of it you have not used Insulin before so as a beginner there is no need to pass the 10IU mark as that is more than enough for good results.

I would take it PWO only as that is when Insulin is most benefiting, and use it once per day on training days only.

I really don't think Insulin is necessaray to use when using HGH, but I suppose you can use it for additional benefits.

I hope you know how to take care of the nutritional part of things when using Insulin, as Insulin is very diet dependant. So if you unsure about what kind of foods you should eat or what type of post injection nutrients are best to take, then simply post a questions and I'm sure you will get an answer.

Like it has been mentioned before, Insulin is dangerous, and if not treated right it can be lethal. However, if you know what to do, then there should be no stress at all.

Hope your cycle goes well, and keep up posted.

Good luck.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 02-26-2005 at 01:32 PM.

indica is offline Banned
    Thx for the info Gear
    Do you think i need insulin at all? if i dont have to, i dont do it. I know it maximises the effect but do you think i can gain good without it?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Are you running GH alone>? Or along with other AAS?
    I think you need to hold of on insulin , untill youre educated enough to use it... or educated enough not to use it....

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by indica
    Thx for the info Gear
    Do you think i need insulin at all? if i dont have to, i dont do it. I know it maximises the effect but do you think i can gain good without it?
    Insulin is defenitly not necessary, so you don't have to use it if you don't want to. You can still get good results without Insulin. However, if I was to use HGH I would use test with it. But as for Insulin, it will give your body that extra "boost" allowing it to absorb more nutrients faster, so this can be an additional benefit but is not necessary.

I totally agree with Mr.Sparkle, you defenitly need to be a 100% educated about Insulin before using it. You really need to be aware of what it does and what it can do you. Things like nutritional intake while Insulin is active is another thing you need to know, as Insulin is very diet dependant, meaning if you don't intake the right kind if nutrients, your results will be far from good.

I suppose researching wouldn't hurt, so perhaps you could look into Insulin use a bit more and make up your mind if you want to use it or not.

Good luck to you.

-Gear

Thread Information