BuffNuts is offline New Member

Sub-Q shot under chin fat

Has anyone tried shooting thier GH under thier jaw and chin fat so burn that **** away? It has burned fat off my abs a great deal and abs show all the time..wonder how safe it is to shoot under your chin fat...?
    Last edited by BuffNuts; 02-27-2005 at 03:22 PM.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffNuts
    Has anyone tried shotting thier GH under thier jaw and chin fat so burn that **** away? It has burned fat off my abs a great deal and abs show all the time..wonder how safe it is to shoot under your chin fat...?
    you cant be serious

lol... yes im serious.. its just fat... might work... I might need to ask a doc for this one..

lol... yes im serious.. its just fat... might work... I might need to ask a doc for this one..
    i'm sorry, i cant stop laughing

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Wow that is one way to get rid of a double chin.....

not sure if its a good idea...

ok people dont listen to dirtdawg...its ok to give your input...hes just pissed that Im a lot bigger than he is..

ok people dont listen to dirtdawg...its ok to give your input...hes just pissed that Im a lot bigger than he is..

joevette is offline Banned
    Interesting question, what about PGF2-A under the chin. It would hurt like a mother, but it's supposed to kill fat cells on contact.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Interesting question, what about PGF2-A under the chin. It would hurt like a mother, but it's supposed to kill fat cells on contact.
    Is that something I can get off a research site ? I'm gona look it up..sounds interesting exept for the burning part.

joevette is offline Banned
    Is that something I can get off a research site ? I'm gona look it up..sounds interesting exept for the burning part.
    No it's by script only, like AAS.

toolman is offline Banned
    Has anyone tried shotting thier GH under thier jaw and chin fat so burn that **** away? It has burned fat off my abs a great deal and abs show all the time..wonder how safe it is to shoot under your chin fat...?
    Buff are you one of the older guys like me? The only way I get rid of any chin fat is when I am cutting. When I am on test E or bulking, I get that **** too. As I am also on gh, I can't say you are the only one who considered it.

That said, I would not recommend shooting above the neckline. As you know when you shoot anywhere else, when you hit a vessle, you leave a definate mark. You have alot of vessels in the face, as well as glands that you do not have on the belly or safer sites to shoot.

If it is really bothering you, the only safe way to do it is diet and cardio. Grow to the size you wanna be then cut.

bro, if you do decide to do it, will you please take pictures of yourself doing it and post them

yeah but Im not going to do it until I get advice from a doc or nurse on the saftey...just incase....

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not sure any reasonable doctor would recommend it if it is not approved site by the manufactures. However, there are doctors who either could care less just want your $$ and ones that are "outside the box" willing to try.

fred9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    the Q from that guy was funny...but this is just sick....pgf2 in ur chin ****...

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    PGF2a under your chin would be incredibly stupid. It would cause serious neck cramping, and unbelievable pain!

If you want spot fat reduction, try the more applicable phosphatidylcholine under the chin. It is nearly painless, and most kits come with tiratricol and procaine, which will aid in site lipolysis and make it nearly painless!

Toolman Im in my mid twenties...Im real lean and all but there is that chin blubness that pisses me off. Phosphatidylcholine is somethig I need to look up then.... I have honestly tried in twice.one shot on each side of the fat under my chin aout 3 months ago...went well..no blood, just felt the soreness a bit. I figure its because your facial skin is much more sensative.. felt the bump for about a day but it all went away after a day and didnt feel any discomfort at all....I assume there are lots of blood vessels in the face that is why I discontinued doing it until I found out how safe it was to inect in that spot.. thanks again for you you guy's responses.

well money boss hustler injected in his nut sack, if you dont believe me, do a search, there is a pic lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    well money boss hustler injected in his nut sack, if you dont believe me, do a search, there is a pic lol
    that bro has like over 2,000 posts...lol I looked over the first 2 pages before giving up lol..I dont know why someone would want to shoot into thier nut sack..was it HCG ? lol I was thinking of shooting synthol into my willie wonka down there a while back..but never found any info of people doing...and I didnt want to be the ginny pig of that one..

that bro has like over 2,000 posts...lol I looked over the first 2 pages before giving up lol..I dont know why someone would want to shoot into thier nut sack..was it HCG ? lol I was thinking of shooting synthol into my willie wonka down there a while back..but never found any info of people doing...and I didnt want to be the ginny pig of that one..
    its funny, i'll try and find ir for you

found it
    New Spot Injection Method!

Steve91362 is offline New Member
    OMG i didn't need to see that lol

toolman is offline Banned
    lol I was thinking of shooting synthol into my willie wonka down there a while back..but never found any info of people doing...and I didnt want to be the ginny pig of that one..
    LOL...OK, not that is strange.

If it is really bothering you, go see a plastic surgeon. Leave the face to the professional docs. THere are a few procedures tehy can do that will tighten the neck and chin.

Thread Information