Orion811 is offline Junior Member

Lots of IGF-1 questions here...

Can one of the experts tell me from A to Z the story on IGF-1 LR3? I have a source for some and I'm thinking of trying it, but I like to know everything about some thing before I start. Right now I'm doing 3 iu ED of HGH and some test cyp. The results have been good, but there's always that next level. Anyway, things like cost, SIDE EFFECTS, dosage, admin method, what to expect, etc. I have browsed the threads but the info is scattered and alot of contradiction in the threads. Thanks if you can help.

c5529 is offline Member
    Briefly, IGF1LR3 is incredible stuff. i went up a total of 11 pounds after a 5 week cycle. the only noticeable sides I had included: a tremendous increase in hunger and some minor tingling in my hands....I took 60 mcgs PWO for 5 weeks. I will be off for 5 weeks and then go back on. i inject it IM with a slin needle into my delts, but some people do the im injection bilaterally in the muscles they worked. make sure you get your dextrose in after the injection. there are a lot of great threads on igf here. look for threads from RedBaron, Gear, johnnyB in particular just to name a few.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Costs range from 150-500 for 1mg depending on what kind you buy, with GenSci's being the most expensive and don't think because it costs more that it most be a better grade, because it's not. I've talked to a few people that weren't very impressed with it. You can get bulk from 100-190, bulk being 2 or more mg's, depending on where you buy it, the more you buy the lower the price can get.

Inject are best post w/o, increase your protein intake to 2-3X your body weight, if you weigh 200, that would be 400-600 grams of protein.

JohnnyB

jeagles1 is offline Junior Member
    johnny please check ur PM's.. Thanks

Is the dextrose because it can play with your blood sugar? Whenever I start on GH and a few times randomly I'll get a bout of pretty hard Hypoglycemia. Would I expect this with IGF?

c5529 is offline Member
    personally, i do get a mild case of hypoglycemia if i do not get my dextrose in soon after the injection. i don't know if others have experienced this, but as long as i consume the dextrose/protein i'm fine.....We're all different so this may not be an issue for you at all....however, the way i look at it is that I take the igf after my workout and at that time i need dextrose/protein at any rate so it works out well for me....

From the company Gensci (the type I have access to) how does it come, and how and what do you mix it with?

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    How many mcg's are in a mg?

Also, how much dextrose is needed PWO when using IGF?

I am guessing 1000 mcg's=1mg????
    Last edited by spound; 02-28-2005 at 09:37 PM.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    How many mcg's are in a mg?

Also, how much dextrose is needed PWO when using IGF?

I am guessing 1000 mcg's=1mg????
    yep, 1000mcg in 1mg

Thread Information