Thread: first timer

Dieselpower is offline Member

Question first timer

I did alittle background check on this item. Im could some Jintropin GH...Gensci 10 vials of 10 iu's/ea

how many kits did I need?
    and what should I stack this with?

age 28
    300lbs
    6'2
    19% bf
    or should I do another diet/cardio (cycle)??

yuri76 is offline New Member
    thats about 4 weeks worth at 4iu/day...you might wanna get some more.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yuri76
    thats about 4 weeks worth at 4iu/day...you might wanna get some more.
    I really wish guys would clam up if they do not know what they are talking about. How could you possibly advise that without asking his goals or with his current BF level. Bad advice.

If you are at that weight and body fat level you should definately use diet and cardio to come down in weight. When you start gh you can retain fluid which will raise your bp for many, myself included. You then start to normalize and sides go away but it takes awhile for most and never for some.

After you have your BF% down, it depends on what you are looking to do. If you want it to help stay lean, then 2iu's will do. If you are looking for lean but some muscle growth, then 4 iu's. However you start low and slowly taper up to that. Spend a month or two reading up on it in here and working off the BF, then you will know how to proceed when you are ready. Good luck!

Dieselpower is offline Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I really wish guys would clam up if they do not know what they are talking about. How could you possibly advise that without asking his goals or with his current BF level. Bad advice.

If you are at that weight and body fat level you should definately use diet and cardio to come down in weight. When you start gh you can retain fluid which will raise your bp for many, myself included. You then start to normalize and sides go away but it takes awhile for most and never for some.

After you have your BF% down, it depends on what you are looking to do. If you want it to help stay lean, then 2iu's will do. If you are looking for lean but some muscle growth, then 4 iu's. However you start low and slowly taper up to that. Spend a month or two reading up on it in here and working off the BF, then you will know how to proceed when you are ready. Good luck!

that was a great respond to my question. I understand I do need to do some reading on this subject. I was going to tell you that my goal is losing bodyfat and keeping my muscle strength. Thank you again for pointing me to the right direction.

Thank Toolman
    DP

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpower
    that was a great respond to my question. I understand I do need to do some reading on this subject. I was going to tell you that my goal is losing bodyfat and keeping my muscle strength. Thank you again for pointing me to the right direction.

Thank Toolman
    DP
    Glad I could help DP. Early morning cardio on an empty stomach and dont eat for about 1/2 hr after that. That is the best way to burn fat as your glycogen levels are at their lowest and it will keep your metabolism up all day. Stick to smaller meals but throughout the day, not just 3 meals. Then you can just lift your normal routine in the evening or on non cardio days. However eat before lifting or you'll dog it.

Thread Information