joevette is offline Banned

IGF-1 for site enhancement

If you were to inject IGF-1 (non LR3) say 5 times per day in the chest for site specific growth what dosage would be appropriate. I'd guess to get the same effects as 40mcg of IGF-1 LR3 you'd just inject 8mcg of the non LR3 version. The non LR3 stuff I've seen for sale costs just as much as the LR3 version, so injection 40mcg 5x per day would really break the bank. For my next bulker I'm thinking 8mcg IGF-1, 3-6mg PGF2-A, and slin pwo all in the pecs and maybe 40mcg of IGF-1 LR3 depending on the funds. I may do this during pct since I was going to use the PGF2-A and LR3 anyways. Thoughts?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    If you were to inject IGF-1 (non LR3) say 5 times per day in the chest for site specific growth what dosage would be appropriate. I'd guess to get the same effects as 40mcg of IGF-1 LR3 you'd just inject 8mcg of the non LR3 version. The non LR3 stuff I've seen for sale costs just as much as the LR3 version, so injection 40mcg 5x per day would really break the bank. For my next bulker I'm thinking 8mcg IGF-1, 3-6mg PGF2-A, and slin pwo all in the pecs and maybe 40mcg of IGF-1 LR3 depending on the funds. I may do this during pct since I was going to use the PGF2-A and LR3 anyways. Thoughts?
    I was considering this EXACT cycle....

1-4 oratropin - 40mcg's/daily
    1-5 or 6 PGF2A - 15mg's/daily
    1-4 rhIGF-1 - 40mcg's daily
    1-4 Slin 8-10iu's PWO
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Why not incorporate AAS?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    well... i would.... but there are times when i CAN'T break out..... i model.... so sometimes these aas free cycles are good

otherwise... hell yeah... aas will be in there too haha
    Last edited by Hazard; 03-01-2005 at 12:51 PM.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Why not incorporate AAS?
    I mentioned that this was for my next bulker and possibly the pct for my current cycle. But 15mg of test suspension (like angelexterminator did) per shot would work well.

Hazard: Yeah, I saw your post about that on AM, that's what got me thinking. I'm still not sure about the oratropin, I think I'd rather just stick it and get the full benifits.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    IMO I think it would be very worth while!

Any thoughts on the dosage for the IGF-1 to be comparable to 40mcg of IGF-1 LR3 site specifically? Could I just shoot 8mcg 5x per day?

Thread Information