Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Arrow PGF2, dosage and frequency...?

I know that I want to run a low amount and try to keep the injections up. I will be shooting into my calves. But do I shoot them all the time, or 3 consecutive days after my work out? I know its painful but can I not shoot the day before I so I can actually work them out?

I was thinking, shot into each calve-
    1.25mg 3-4x.... but that still seems a little high a total of 7.5mg ED
    Or .75mg in each calve 3-4x ED
    How is this looking? There just doesnt seem to be a whole lot of info on it.

-MS

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL....I didn't think anyone was crazy enough to run that sh!t anymore...

Here is good thread from a long time ago:

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...ighlight=pgf2a

Thanks bro.... I have read it before

There are a few guys here and there using it.... seems to be working well.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I **** near sh1t myself taking it, absolutely terrible.. but i did notice some spot enhancments in my biceps.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I **** near sh1t myself taking it, absolutely terrible.. but i did notice some spot enhancments in my biceps.
    Yeah, you might as well get a newspaper and do the injection while sitting on the bowl..........lol

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    what was your dosage? From what I have been reading, lower doses but more frequent are the way to go...

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Yeah, you might as well get a newspaper and do the injection while sitting on the bowl..........lol
    lol, I wanted to do this over spring break, so if I had a "problem" I wouldnt be screwed....

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm gonna run some PGF2 in the next couple of weeks with GH, slin, AAS, and maybe DNP . Probably gonna do IM to the arms and delts, maybe calves? I might experiment with SubQ shots as well? maybe try the DMSO approach as well?

expect an ass hurricane from that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I'm gonna run some PGF2 in the next couple of weeks with GH, slin, AAS, and maybe DNP. Probably gonna do IM to the arms and delts, maybe calves? I might experiment with SubQ shots as well? maybe try the DMSO approach as well?
    Have you thought about dosing yet?

And I have read once where it needs to be kept in the fridge.... any truth to that?

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    I ran it alongside a few other compounds with great results. I didn't experience the terrible runs like many ppl describe, not until I got into super high doses!

Also, I injected sub-q in my stomach region multiple times, with the average dose being 10mg per administration, and I didn't find it to give any more side effects that IM.

joevette is offline Banned
    I think 1.25mg is a good starting point. BDTR had problems becuase he shot something like 24mg at once, always pushing the envelope.

I'm gonna start at 5mg and work my way up with IM, subQ I will probably start smaller and more frequent, as for the DMSO I think I will be able do the same low dose but more frequently. I'm going to incorporate a PWO shot of slin, GH, and pgf2a bi-laterally...we'll see how it goes? I'm still looking for the best deal I can get first before purchasing anymore? I will be keeping mine in the fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Have you thought about dosing yet?

And I have read once where it needs to be kept in the fridge.... any truth to that?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    I think 1.25mg is a good starting point. BDTR had problems becuase he shot something like 24mg at once, always pushing the envelope.
    I agree, that's a good staring point. 1.25mgs 4-6 times a day will probably do the trick, but i'll still try and take it to the extreme, I don't mind the pain, it's the S***S I don't like! I think I will be taking small amounts of slin (2iu's) with each PGF2 shot, i know this enhances the effects on slin dramatically, well atleast the anabolic effcets.

I agree, that's a good staring point. 1.25mgs 4-6 times a day will probably do the trick, but i'll still try and take it to the extreme, I don't mind the pain, it's the S***S I don't like! I think I will be taking small amounts of slin (2iu's) with each PGF2 shot, i know this enhances the effects on slin dramatically, well atleast the anabolic effcets.
    So youre saying .75 mg into each muscle.... thats 2.5 ius.... better make it 3iu in each shot and call it a day...

So do you feel the slin is really worth while?

So do you feel the slin is really worth while?
    Absolutely!

I'm gonna start at 5mg and work my way up with IM, subQ I will probably start smaller and more frequent, as for the DMSO I think I will be able do the same low dose but more frequently. I'm going to incorporate a PWO shot of slin, GH, and pgf2a bi-laterally...we'll see how it goes? I'm still looking for the best deal I can get first before purchasing anymore? I will be keeping mine in the fridge.
    You should be fine with 5mg. I'm up to 9mg and still no shiits, just a suggestion that I should use the bathroom.

Absolutely!
    No I know its great stuff..... But I meant 2iu every shot.... wouldnt that mean that you are always on insulin ? And thats bad....

So Joe do you change your shot frequency so you can work out your chest with out pain?

No I know its great stuff..... But I meant 2iu every shot.... wouldnt that mean that you are always on insulin ? And thats bad....

So Joe do you change your shot frequency so you can work out your chest with out pain?
    Yeah, I don't shoot the chest for two days before. I've seen it reccommended not to shoot it the day after it's worked, but I haven't had any problems doing so.

I'm curious as to whether 2ius would be worth it as well. Would you still have to watch your carb intake, I mean wouldn't you get spillover with just 20g of carbs?

I have never gotten fat from taking small amounts of slin before, no matter how I was eating, it is possible i suppose, but spilling over is pretty unlikely. I don;t adjust my meals at all, or I won't be during this next cycle. I have enough nutrients (carbs) to keep me from going hypo or i'll just chew a couple of glucose tabs with each shot. When using PGF2 you can certainly lower your slin doses PWO as well because of PGF2's ability to enhance the effects of slin. I'm planning on doing maybe four shots a day bi-laterally, so 1iu of slin in each arm 4 times a day, well probably 4iu's bi-laterally PWO . Plus sinse I will be doing GH as well this is gonna effcet my insulin release to a large degree anyways.

No I know its great stuff..... But I meant 2iu every shot.... wouldnt that mean that you are always on insulin? And thats bad....

Mallet why screw with the slin when you can use IGF... and Im not talking about the LR3 version?

I am not worried about fat intake... Im talking about messing up your pancreas as youre always adding slin to your body.... see my point?

Mallet why screw with the slin when you can use IGF... and Im not talking about the LR3 version?

I am not worried about fat intake... Im talking about messing up your pancreas as youre always adding slin to your body.... see my point?
    I'm not worried about the pancreas...I've run slin ED for 6 weeks without any problems, the IGF would be a good alternative though. Sinse I'm running GH as well I'll be using slin anyways, plus I'm only going to run the PGF2 for probably 4-6 weeks we'll see how it goes?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    im going to be taking Oratropin with pgf2a and slin....

i was going to inject pgf2a 3 times a day bilaterally (work wont allow more shots) 2.5mg's each side of the chest..... 15mg's total for the day.

PWO i'll throw in 6-8iu's of slin and the oratropin will be taken in the AM
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I'm not worried about the pancreas...I've run slin ED for 6 weeks without any problems, the IGF would be a good alternative though. Sinse I'm running GH as well I'll be using slin anyways, plus I'm only going to run the PGF2 for probably 4-6 weeks we'll see how it goes?
    You can use PGF2, and slin in every shot... and Ill use PGF2 and huIGF and we will compare notes

-MS

You can use PGF2, and slin in every shot... and Ill use PGF2 and huIGF and we will compare notes

-MS
    Sounds good bro! It will be hard to determine the specific results sinse i'll be running AAS, GH, and DNP as well? But maybe i'll do a couple of weeks during pct's with just slin and pgf2?

I've been thinking about this for a while and although I've never run HGH I've done quite a bit of research on it and it seems to me that the best way to run it for maximum muscle growth would be with several shots of slin per day. My primary reasoning behind this is simply that GH causes insulin resistance and really needs slin to create muscle growth.

Now for what were're talking about here I think the ultimate combo for site growth, overall growth, and fatloss with more of a bulking mindset (so no DNP ) would be HGH and IGF-1 LR3 shot 2x per day along with PGF2-A, rIGF-1, and slin shot 5 times per day split into 4 week cycles (except the HGH which should be run continuously). I'm thinking doses like this:
    4-6 ius HGH
    60mcg IGF-1 LR3
    12mcg rIGF-1 5x per day
    3-9mg PGF2-A 5x per day
    2-10ius slin 5x per day
    The slin is the only part I'm unsure of. With only 2ius I don't understand how just eating a bunch of carbs wouldn't cause spillover, unless it wasn't enough slin to transport all the carbs and your body had to produce some endo slin in which case what's the point of using exo slin? On the other hand 10ius would definatly get the job done, but you would have to watch your carb and fat intake all day and shoot every 3 hours IM. This also might be a dangerous way to run slin since your body wouldn't be using any of it's own insulin, but it would only be for 4 weeks. Alright, just throwing some ideas out there.

Thread Information