Thread: Gh at night??

Titan1 is offline Member

Gh at night??

I have been using 1,5iu of gh in the morning and 1,5iu at 2 but i was wondering if it would be better to use 2iu´s in the morning and 2iu´s when i wake up at night what do you think about this?
    Last edited by Titan1; 03-02-2005 at 05:27 AM.

Titan1 is offline Member
    I think im going to take it in the morning and afternoon

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    From all that I've read you don't want to do it at night because that is when your body is producing it's own natural GH. Morning and midafternoon or early evening is supposed to be the best times.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i do it and it puts me to sleep like a baby-i got to bed about 2 hours after it. I eat then 1 hour later, hit it, then im out for the night.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    When ever you run it you should add a night time shot. It can take up to 20 hours for your HGH injection to be released from the liver as IGF-1, if that happens, brfore you go to bed or hit REM sleep you've lost you natural pulse of HGH. Since there's no way of knowing when the IGF-1 is released, a before bed shoot will garuntee your body has HGH while you sleep, when the body was designed to use it

JohnnyB

Titan1 is offline Member
    ok well i think that morning and before bedtime sounds best

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    When ever you run it you should add a night time shot. It can take up to 20 hours for your HGH injection to be released from the liver as IGF-1, if that happens, brfore you go to bed or hit REM sleep you've lost you natural pulse of HGH. Since there's no way of knowing when the IGF-1 is released, a before bed shoot will garuntee your body has HGH while you sleep, when the body was designed to use it

JohnnyB
    I'm glad JohnnyB clarified that. Goes to show, you can always learn something new.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I'm glad JohnnyB clarified that. Goes to show, you can always learn something new.
    Bro there are lots of people that only do day time shot, because they don't account for the timing of the IGF-1 release

JohnnyB

Good info. This is why I've been researching for the past year.

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro there are lots of people that only do day time shot, because they don't account for the timing of the IGF-1 release

JohnnyB
    Johnny B, I just want to clarify -- you are advocating a GH shot at night, but I've always heard that you should not take it at night as it will interfere with your own body's ability to produce GH.....But you feel that the benefits of doing it at night are higher???? also, what time at night should you take it? (when you go to bed, or when you wake up later during the night, etc). Finally, if you take one injection at night when do you suggest taking your second injection during the day????

Thanks Johnny B

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Bump

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    bump for more info....

I went three weeks ago from 2iu to 4iu.. one shot before bed and one in the morning? the net effect has dramaticallt different and now I'm wondering if the timing of shots ie.. nighttime has anything to do with..

also I'm doing 6/1 and I dont want to shut off my natural GH production. Anyone got any insight to this?

MacDad

I'm sure RedBaron will have some input on this subject.

c5529 is offline Member
    I'm not sure if RedBaron is with us anylonger, but there are several other very knowledgable folks here so here's another BUMP!!!!!!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    I'm not sure if RedBaron is with us anylonger
    He is back

-Gear

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    He is back

-Gear
    Great news!!

Hey Gear, what are your thoughts on this thread with GH??????

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Hope this info helps, i had a PM from Red Baron last week on the same subject his knowledge on hgh is excellent and i would advice anyone to follow his suggestions,
    i've copied the PM as follows-

Taking HGH is sane quantities (2-5 IU's a day / 5 -6 days a week) won't negatively effect your own GH production over 6-12 months.

I always take my injections first thing in the morning when I am only taking 2 IU's, as the first thing upon waking is the least desruptive time of day to take GH. Your body will still pretty much produce its normal amount of endogenous GH when doing this. When I take 4-5 IU's per day, I add a second injection in the early afternoon.

Your body never really stops producing its own GH while you are on a GH cycle. You usually have about 8-10 pulses of GH released through the course of a day, and if you follow the general idea above, you will only interfere with a couple of these. Your body will still release just about its full measure of GH and when you stop your GH cycle, your body will pick back up those couple of pulses that you had been suppressing.

Hey bro, what JB said makes perfect sense as taking a shot at night time gauarntees your body to have HGH while you sleep. But, what if your natural GH is released while you sleep? Wouldn't the excess GH intefear with your natural GH production? I was under the impression that your natural GH production should not be interupted. If that's the case, JB's theory is either a hit or miss.

His theory about having a shot at night is all good, but I think it would depend on the timing of the IGF release, and that's something you never know. So if your natural GH should not be interupted, how do you know if you should have a shot at night time or not? Or perhaps its better to stick to what most people do these days which is doses in the AM and afternoon. I am now curious about this myself. This defenitly needs to be further explained.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Hope this info helps, i had a PM from Red Baron last week on the same subject his knowledge on hgh is excellent and i would advice anyone to follow his suggestions,
    i've copied the PM as follows-

Taking HGH is sane quantities (2-5 IU's a day / 5 -6 days a week) won't negatively effect your own GH production over 6-12 months.

I always take my injections first thing in the morning when I am only taking 2 IU's, as the first thing upon waking is the least desruptive time of day to take GH. Your body will still pretty much produce its normal amount of endogenous GH when doing this. When I take 4-5 IU's per day, I add a second injection in the early afternoon.

Your body never really stops producing its own GH while you are on a GH cycle. You usually have about 8-10 pulses of GH released through the course of a day, and if you follow the general idea above, you will only interfere with a couple of these. Your body will still release just about its full measure of GH and when you stop your GH cycle, your body will pick back up those couple of pulses that you had been suppressing.
    Right, that also makes sense. So it wont entirly effect your natural GH production. That is what I was looking for. Thank you.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 03-03-2005 at 02:35 AM.

I have taking 2iu mid morning for 4 monghts and have also just started taking 4iu, 2iu mid morning anf 2iu mid afternoon. BUMP for more info on night time shots and IGF releace.

How did this thread get all the way down here. Bump. Cause I want more info. on this debate. I had a late injection last night like around 7:00 PM (normally shoot around 2-3:00 PM) went to the gym, came home and ate dinner and by 9:30 I couldn't keep my eyes open. Slept like a rock.

MacDad22 is offline Junior Member
    Based on gears comments I'm switching to an 9pm shot and 8am shot 3IU 6/1.. I will give you guys an update in a month on results...

MacDad

talltanman is offline Associate Member

Question Great Topic!!!!!!!!!

Red Baron, Gear, & JB.

I can think of no three guys in this forum that I have read more intelligent info from. Do you guys agree to disagree on the night time injection theory? If you guys don't have a consensus on this there is definetly not a conclusive answer. I hope we keep this at the top for a while & debate it. I have been taking my 2 iu's in the morning. I will soon be splitting it into two doses of 1.5 iu's each. Trying to decide when to incorporate the second dose. I read a thread not too long ago about a guy that wakes up after about 4 hrs of sleep takes his injection, and in the morning takes the other. What do you guys think?

I have the same question as talltanman. I was thinking of doing my 2nd GH shot same time middle of night ED. Because of all the things I read of timing of food with GH shots, so I was thinking after you have relaced your natural GH. Take a GH shot middle of the night when BG is low and because when you are asleep thats when your body needs GH for max growth and recovory

Talking

bump 50

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Talltanman, I think I might be the one who made that post about taking a shoot in the middle of the night. Here it is...

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...&highlight=pee

Altough I have a lot of respect for others great amount of knowledge on HGH such as Johnny B, RedB, Gear etc...I often mention this theory cause it just makes a whole lot of sense to me.

Thanks man,

I thought I was crazy. I hope we can still get some feedback on this, but I plan on trying it unless convinced otherwise.

I have been searching for this kind of information for a while now. Absolutly excellent info RB, totally makes sense.

Thank you.

-Gear

Thumbs up Thanks Bros

Thanks again guys,

I'm sure just like AS it will be guys like you that set standards that will be used for decades. MAD RESPECT

talltanman

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Red,

Glad to see you back! Johnny, another great contribution. Because of you two, I have learned so much. Thank you.

Thanks RedBaron your input as usual has helped allot, Thanks again !!

That's what I've been waiting for. It's always best when you have all the most knowledgeable people on the board contributing to a discussion as there is not always just ONE good way of doing things.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    LMAO !!! It's mind blowing to see all the great info u can get on this forum.
    Thanks guys

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I think this link debates this issue better than anything I"ve seen. Very very intersting and a FANTASTIC READ!!!

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/s...p?threadid=4157

RB good post, it's that afternoon shot that I think will for sure shut down that REM sleep pulse. The 8-9 one may as well but there's no way of knowing for sure, that's why I say get a night time in as well. Bottom line is we all need to find what works for us best. If you're seeing good results with am/afternoon shoots, stay with that, I would recommend adding a night time injection to see if that improve your result, for a period of a month, if it doesn't stop taking it.

With LR3, I would recommend a night time injection, just because of the half-life it has, if you're not w/o in the am, I would for sure add one. It's not a must just a suggestion not a must, if you're in your 40's I'd say add one for sure

JohnnyB

JohnnyB

Titan1 is offline Member
    I dont know i tried morning /night shots for 5 days but i didnt sleep good and i dont know if its the gh or some other factor, maybe i´ll try morning/night shots again but what does doctors recomend to hrt patients only night shots?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I think this link debates this issue better than anything I"ve seen. Very very intersting and a FANTASTIC READ!!!

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/s...p?threadid=4157

Excellant post good read for sure!!!!!!!!

brooklynheight is offline New Member
    great info!!

brooklynheight is offline New Member
    soo do u think a shot at say 2-3 am......bathroom break
    and one at 530 is too close together (a.m. cardio)

Thread Information