KnOwLeDgE is offline New Member

Eating Habits While On GH

sorry to bug guys, but i need some quick ass answers, ok i just got some G.H 2day, but my cousin overseas told me i can't eat anything w/ sugar, and i can't have breads and i should keep everything in the fridge, i'm really not sure as what i have to do. this is my first time doin' the G... i'm also takin it w/ some anavar and clen ... so before i start i need info.. on what i should and shouldn't eat, and if i should take it once a day in the morning 5x's a week? Please respond Thanx...

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I'll tell you what I do when I'm not using slin
    2iu in the morning and 2iu in the late afternoon. I eat my standard diet. I have oatmeal after the 2iu in the morning and 80g dextrose after a workout and 2iu injection in the afternoon.

However, my diet is somewhat different when using slin.

5 times a week is common and keep the gh in the fridge

Hope this is of some help

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i'm pist.......i ran out of food at 12am tonight. its pouring in my city i can barely get a documented paper from school from my car and I had to eat a freakin' pizza my brother ordered because i can't go to the supermarket to get myself some food. BTW, i'm GH

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    i'm pist.......i ran out of food at 12am tonight. its pouring in my city i can barely get a documented paper from school from my car and I had to eat a freakin' pizza my brother ordered because i can't go to the supermarket to get myself some food. BTW, i'm GH
    LOL that's funny. I think pizza would be ok on GH.. but not for a few hours after insulin .

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KnOwLeDgE
    sorry to bug guys, but i need some quick ass answers, ok i just got some G.H 2day, but my cousin overseas told me i can't eat anything w/ sugar, and i can't have breads and i should keep everything in the fridge, i'm really not sure as what i have to do. this is my first time doin' the G... i'm also takin it w/ some anavar and clen ... so before i start i need info.. on what i should and shouldn't eat, and if i should take it once a day in the morning 5x's a week? Please respond Thanx...
    first off your not bugging anyone man, thats what this site is for..
    anyway, u can eat carbs and sugar...
    i especially eat sugar after a shot

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    also how may IUs r u running per day.. i run 4 IUs 6days on 1 day off and i take 2 shots.. one in the morning and one in the afternoon
    hope that helps a little

-frank

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    first off your not bugging anyone man, thats what this site is for..
    anyway, u can eat carbs and sugar...
    i especially eat sugar after a shot
    i did the same also, i i ate donuts after my shots, and ate everything in site, eat bro, its the only way to grow, especially on gh

haha **** sorry guys i was away for a while... some funny ish on this site, ok so ya ima be doin 4ius a day... now i dont have my needles yet so xplain iu's 2 me? from what im gatherin... ima be doin 2 ius in the morning 1 hr. b4 i work out.. and 2 ius late afternoon.... and eating i guess will be chicken, meat, brocolli, with sundays off so i can mess around w/ food, also i'm more understanding w/the cc's this is a whole new world for me... im 185 12% bf 5'9' right now, i'm aimin' for 200 at 7% b.f. how many months of gh at 4ius do u think this will take?

ok and another ?, how the heck do i inject this stuff? i heard under the skin, or is it under the fat, in my stomach i pinch inject and then let go, or do i pinch stick the needle let go then inject?, and should i be eating after an inject? like a quick sugar or carb intake for some reason? and i payed 5bills for my gensci yellow caps if that helps 10 vials x 10 is that good? or could i get it cheaper and is this enuff or do i need more gh? keep in mind all im doin is gh, anavar and clen ... dont wanna do anything else, i've also read about sperm does this stuff kill ur sperm count? or is it still feasible to have kids, im not overding anything im keeping everything w/in moderation. Thanx...

-Pinch the fat in your stomach area, inject at a 45 degree angle, inject, unpinch and pull out at the same time. It's easy.

-Inject in the morning, then eat your normal breakfast. If you feel tired you can add some carb.

-That's a bit expensive. Each vile contains 10iu powder. That's enough for 1 week if you use 2iu per day, which means your kit will last 10 weeks at 2iu per day. that's not long enough and 2iu is not considered enough for muscle growth and you should run it for at least 6 months

Hope that's some help

Thread Information