Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oratropin log

Duma is offline Associate Member

Oratropin log

I have decided to make a daily log on my Oratropin regime. I know JB has his but another one is always a good idea. I will be taking my bg daily and reporting everything-- strength changes, size changes, bf changes, my pump during and after training, signs of hypo if there are any, etc. This log will start when *** gets my shipment out...hopefully it should be soon. Im also assuming im a bit younger than JB (im 26) so we'll see how i respond to it being a younger guy.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds good bro. I have been wondering about actual peoples reactions and not what the company says. Please keep us posted and thanks for your effort.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duma
    I have decided to make a daily log on my Oratropin regime. I know JB has his but another one is always a good idea. I will be taking my bg daily and reporting everything-- strength changes, size changes, bf changes, my pump during and after training, signs of hypo if there are any, etc. This log will start when *** gets my shipment out...hopefully it should be soon. Im also assuming im a bit younger than JB (im 26) so we'll see how i respond to it being a younger guy.
    Thanx alot bro, this is excactly what we need.

paul56 is offline Junior Member
    I am looking foward to ur log. Is this ur first cycle Duma?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I got a log going in 3 places right now. I guess I can bring it over here too.

yes its my first time...ill be doing it without aas so there should be zero variables involved in my run

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I got a log going in 3 places right now. I guess I can bring it over here too.
    Please do, what day are you on?

Day 1: Just took first dose PWO two minutes ago.....tastes like play-dough if anyone can remember. Ill update later this evening

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Im also assuming im a bit younger than JB (im 26) so we'll see how i respond to it being a younger guy.
    Just a bit

I thibk this is a good idea

JohnnyB

can i ask you your age Johnny?

its been about an hour since admin and im getting significantly drowsy...gotta eat soon

Wuz up with your log Duma. You still alive bro....hope so.

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Any update?

sorry bro's was in Columbus all weekend....I apologize. Updates for days 2-5

day 2 : Slight drowsiness but no signs of hypo. BG 90. didnt notice anything different during my workout
    day 3 : No drowsiness or signs of hypo. BG 88. off day from the gym
    day 4 : No drowsiness or signs of hypo. BG 89. did arms and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
    day 5: No drowsiness or signs of hypo. BG 85. Doing shoulders and back this evening....
    Unfortunately I really haven't noticed a thing yet. I've noticed a slight increase in appetite but nothing yet as far as fat loss goes......talking to some vets who havetaken the injectable LR3 Ive been told that even igf takes time to start working and that you dont notice much the first week at all.....i hope its true in my case....

meethead is offline New Member
    the drowsiness is a very good sign of slight hypo and if your BG is 80 than that is another sign of low blood sugar (hypo) it won't be hypo like you would get from insulin . your BG normally should be 130-150 not 88 so something is working I would assume

no doubt duma

my bg is naturally on the lower end of the normal range but yes youre right.....did bring the oratropin on the plane with me but i know *** has made theres pretty stable so im guessing if its at room temp for a few hours the peptides still fine....just trained and didnt notice anything....will update tomorrow

keep us posted, curious to see when you start to feel the effects, or if you don't...

So far so good or no?

day 6: felt drowsy/sedate after todays admin. noticed increased burn while training at the gym (no increased pump). appetite normal

Sounds like this stuff takes longer than the injectable version to kick in (if it even does)

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mixxin
    Sounds like this stuff takes longer than the injectable version to kick in (if it even does)
    (you should check out all of the logs)

Day 7: BG 92........made sure not to eat or drink for an hour before or after admin. as recommended. I noticed some development in my anterior delts (finally got them sore) from workout few days back...im also noticing that my tendons seem to be just a tad thicker, especially the one that connects the tricep to the elbow.....no fat loss as of yet

Day 7: BG 92........made sure not to eat or drink for an hour before or after admin. as recommended. I noticed some development in my anterior delts (finally got them sore) from workout few days back...im also noticing that my tendons seem to be just a tad thicker, especially the one that connects the tricep to the elbow.....no fat loss as of yet
    I am a couple of days behind ya bro, My mouth does not get dry after, like they said it would, how about you? I also started doing my eating schedule similar to yours. NO food 1 hr before or after, so we will see.. This might sound strage but I almost want to feel a little hypo, so I know it is working.. Anyway keep this log goin bro..

r u taking this pwo?

taking it before my workouts actually........my mouth doesnt get dry after i take it either...just took dose a few hours ago....ill post after my workout

If this stays in your system as it says for 24-48 hours, should it matter when you take it?

not necessarily....the earlier in the day the better though...when we sleep our body produces most of our daily gh output...part of that output causes your liver to then put out igf-1....then again if its a 24-48 hour half-life i suppose the same amounts will be in your system 24/7
    DAY8: good back workout....muscles felt harder today...no fat loss as of yet

Bump

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Keep it coming bro, good info cheers.

day 10: b/f is starting to drop...have taken some fats out of my diet so i cannot tell for sure if its the igf-1, my diet, or a combination of both. My strength has remained unchanged throughout....muscles have become harder.........no signs of hypo or even drowsiness at this point

day 11: bg today was 97....made sure there was no food or drink an hour before and after and got a dry mouth today like *** says u will. my muscles are starting to take better shape...a lot harder but not bigger at this point...b/f still dropping slowly but surely

LL08 is offline Member
    have you taken inj form before?

cryptkeeper is offline New Member
    just started mine today too so i'll keep u bros posted on this thread here and there. if it is sustained 24-48hrs, it really shouldnt matter what time of the day it is taken, because its a pulsatile release anyway right? im gonna take it postworkout cuz i take my gh all at once in the morning so it will be good to hit my body with this in the PM as the gh wears off i figure. what sucks about using this oral form is that im taking my GH all in the AM to avoid supression of my natural GH release during sleep. this oral igf is now gonna have me supressed 24/7 for 30 days! oh well...

LL08 is offline Member
    Does it suppress? Where is evidence of this..

Robinson is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper
    just started mine today too so i'll keep u bros posted on this thread here and there. if it is sustained 24-48hrs, it really shouldnt matter what time of the day it is taken, because its a pulsatile release anyway right? im gonna take it postworkout cuz i take my gh all at once in the morning so it will be good to hit my body with this in the PM as the gh wears off i figure. what sucks about using this oral form is that im taking my GH all in the AM to avoid supression of my natural GH release during sleep. this oral igf is now gonna have me supressed 24/7 for 30 days! oh well...
    It will bounce back right after you stop. Even if you take gh just before sleep for say 6 months. So I wouldn't worry about 30 days.
    Also if you take it PWO what do you do with your carbs/proteinshake as your not supposed to eat or drink 1 hour before and after taking OT? Guess shake directly after wo than wait nearly 1 h and then take the stuff would be best.

LL08 is offline Member
    I'm glad to hear that it will bounce right back up! phew. haha. I'm still getting blood work done before and after my cycle

day 13: BG today was 102.....bodyweight is the same as fat is continuing to drop i can honestly say im able to tell for sure now its doing something....*** if youre listening i need the 2nd box or my log ends tomorrow

day 14: BG 99...have dropped 2-3 pounds of fat and gained a pound of muscle.....muscles are harder...i think i personally started noticing effects at like day 8-9....i-b-e is supposed to ship me the second kit but i havent heard from these guys so this may be the end of my log i was just gaining momentum too...dont know what there deal is

LL08 is offline Member
    When did you place the order exactly? They seem to be inundated at the moment, oraltropin is the talk of every forum right now. Hopefully they do get it to you asap though. They took about 3-4days to get onto me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information