KNOWNasJOE is offline Junior Member

About to start Cycle, Help!

Hey guys just a few quick questions before I start my cycle. I will be starting in 3 weeks and I can't wait! Its like being a little kid and waiting for Christmas to come all over again Anyways, I have read that on a 29 Guage 1/2 inch Slin Pin that 2 IU's is equal to 20 and some say its equal to 10. Which is it! I have also heard that 1Mg = anywhere from 3 IU to 10 IU. I just wanna make sure I get everything all shaped up! Thanks a whole lot!

Also, whats the best way to inject SQ? Do I pinch the skin and grab fat or just skin? Do I want to inject into the muscle or just under the skin?

Sorry for all the dumb questions! All help is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by KNOWNasJOE; 03-02-2005 at 07:53 PM.

anyone?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KNOWNasJOE
    Hey guys just a few quick questions before I start my cycle. I will be starting in 3 weeks and I can't wait! Its like being a little kid and waiting for Christmas to come all over again Anyways, I have read that on a 29 Guage 1/2 inch Slin Pin that 2 IU's is equal to 20 and some say its equal to 10. Which is it! I have also heard that 1Mg = anywhere from 3 IU to 10 IU. I just wanna make sure I get everything all shaped up! Thanks a whole lot!

Also, whats the best way to inject SQ? Do I pinch the skin and grab fat or just skin? Do I want to inject into the muscle or just under the skin?

Sorry for all the dumb questions! All help is greatly appreciated!
    What are you running, first of all? There are several compounds that are injected with a slin pin.

oh gosh! Sorry, I mentioned it in my previous post but forgot to in this one. I am going to be running Genotropin. Sorry about that!

not very many responses to my posts:/

Thread Information