Teegunn is offline Banned

Best way to overcome drowsiness when injecting in the AM?

I am a night person and have a hard enough time getting going in the morning the way it is. What is the best way to overcome the drowsiness associated with injecting around 2.0iu in the morning? Would it be OK to take a mild ECA stack with my normal morning vitamins? I do this from time to time anyway. How about some sublingual B-12? Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Take your shot after a shower... showers wake me up?
    B12 wont do jack, and an ECA takes some time to work.

toolman is offline Banned
    Since starting gh, I added a can of soda to my morning commute. Made all the difference.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    I think this might help u .

I use to do 4 iu's a day split in 2 shots, morning when I woke up around 8 am and then around 1pm. I use to fall asleep all the time.

So I started taking one of these shots in the middle of the night (after my own production of gh peaked, let's say 3 or 4 hours after going to bed). It seems like a headache to do but it isn't really if you already get up every night to go to the bathroom and have a preloaded pin in the frig waiting.

Ever since I changed, I haven't had any problems with the " falling asleep during the day" thing

Pros of taking your shot at night

You don't feel sleepy all day !!! ( at least this is what i've experienced )

Your body produces your GH during sleep for a good reason, so logically it seems to be the best time for it.

By taking one shot in the middle of the night and the second upon waking, it increases the time between your last shot of the day and the time when u go to sleep, therefore insuring u no suppression of your natural gh production. Not everyone agrees with this since some say that taking HGH all together, at any time of the day , will suppress your HGH production.

Cons

It's harder to give yourself a shot when your still drowsy

U must be a regular at waking up every night to go pee ( which is my case)

If u try this, let me know if it works for u too.
    Last edited by Jessyjack10; 02-18-2005 at 05:27 PM.

Thanks guys. I probably won't use B-12 anyway. I tried some today and didn't like it. I am pretty sensitive to what goes in my body and a mild ECA stack can keep me enrgized for about 6 hours. I may try the middle of the night way too, if I can keep it under wraps somehow. Where I am staying right now I need to keep things quiet. Does anyone know if if I should take the ECA stack before or after the inject? Or if it even matters. Thanks for the replies!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Since starting gh, I added a can of soda to my morning commute. Made all the difference.
    A caffine soda, right?

JohnnyB

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    A caffine soda, right?

JohnnyB
    Yup, sugar and caffine...works every time.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i didn't even know GH made you drowsy....i know at night when i take my 2iu's it'll take me forever to go to sleep but in the afternoons like right now...i'm drowsy

frogg is offline Associate Member
    i am also having the same problem. I stopped taking the 5am shot because it is making me so tired. Any ideas on how to take it? lkie maybe a 3pm shot when i come home from work then another shot at 8pm? can this be done.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

ya i tried this after reading this last week, and it sure does help.

frogg is offline Associate Member
    so the 3pm and 8pm shot will be ok?

thanks

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    I think this might help u .

I use to do 4 iu's a day split in 2 shots, morning when I woke up around 8 am and then around 1pm. I use to fall asleep all the time.

So I started taking one of these shots in the middle of the night (after my own production of gh peaked, let's say 3 or 4 hours after going to bed). It seems like a headache to do but it isn't really if you already get up every night to go to the bathroom and have a preloaded pin in the frig waiting.

Ever since I changed, I haven't had any problems with the " falling asleep during the day" thing

Pros of taking your shot at night

You don't feel sleepy all day !!! ( at least this is what i've experienced )

Your body produces your GH during sleep for a good reason, so logically it seems to be the best time for it.

By taking one shot in the middle of the night and the second upon waking, it increases the time between your last shot of the day and the time when u go to sleep, therefore insuring u no suppression of your natural gh production. Not everyone agrees with this since some say that taking HGH all together, at any time of the day , will suppress your HGH production.

Cons

It's harder to give yourself a shot when your still drowsy

U must be a regular at waking up every night to go pee ( which is my case)

If u try this, let me know if it works for u too.
    Hey Bro, this is very interesting. Thanks for posting...does anyone else have experience with injecting GH during the night??? I'm to the point to where I can't hardly stay awake in the afternoon.......

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    doesnt an 8 pm shot interfear with you natural bodys gh release at night?

c5529 is offline Member
    i'm not an expert on this, but yes, i would think that an 8 pm shot would affect it. the way the former post read, he takes it 3 to 4 hours after he goes to be so i'm assuming it's sometime in the early to mid morning. perhaps by then the natural gh release is complete -- i'm bumping this for some more knowledgable thoughts than i have!!!

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree bro, I never have been a pop drinker, but when i started my HGH I craved it.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    i agree bro, I never have been a pop drinker, but when i started my HGH I craved it.
    A can of Coke helps, but the drowsiness mercifully goes away in about month 3.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I inject in the am and drink coffee with french vanilla creamer(sugar). This has made a world of diffrence for myself. I guess it is along the same lines as the soda.

This is day 6 for me at 2.5iu per day. So far I really don't notice a lot of drowsiness. However, I have been taking a mild ECA stack with my regular morning vitamins. I just hope my Jin is real. I actually WANT to feel some sides so that I know I am not wasting my time and money. So far no numbness, joint pain, drowsiness, etc. I do have a feeling of "well being" more than normal, but that could just be in my head I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    This is day 6 for me at 2.5iu per day. So far I really don't notice a lot of drowsiness. However, I have been taking a mild ECA stack with my regular morning vitamins. I just hope my Jin is real. I actually WANT to feel some sides so that I know I am not wasting my time and money. So far no numbness, joint pain, drowsiness, etc. I do have a feeling of "well being" more than normal, but that could just be in my head I suppose.
    Wait until WEEK 6.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Wait until WEEK 6.
    I assume you are saying that at week 6 the sides become more prominent? I thought by then I should might see the startings of some physical changes and a decrease of many of the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    I assume you are saying that at week 6 the sides become more prominent? I thought by then I should might see the startings of some physical changes and a decrease of many of the sides.
    At week six you will notice the physical changes and your sides (drowsiness during day and joints) will be at about their peak.

The good news is the good part gets better and the sides become less noticable.

Patience, my friend, patience.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    At week six you will notice the physical changes and your sides (drowsiness during day and joints) will be at about their peak.

The good news is the good part gets better and the sides become less noticable.

Patience, my friend, patience.

So like everything else, you gotta pay a little to get anything good out of it! Thanks for the heads up!

Thread Information