europeman is offline Junior Member

600 Iu gh bulk bottle

I can get 600 iu gh bulk bottles, from hygen or Jin, is this fake or what, i have never heard of it, and how do I keep it intact after mixing it?? freeze it or does thit distroy the gh
    Last edited by europeman; 03-02-2005 at 04:41 AM.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    gh can be stored in room temp for up to a month but ur better off storing it in ur fridge. but i never heard of these monster bottles

of course i will keep it in the fridge, but will it last a month after mixing?? I dont think so, can anyone help

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Your not going to be able to reconstitute 600units of growth hormone in a single vial, and use it before its shelf life is up!

The only way would be to split it up into smaller vials and vacuum seal them, but It appears you have neither the lab experience, or equipment, to do so!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer 8
    gh can be stored in room temp for up to a month but ur better off storing it in ur fridge. but i never heard of these monster bottles
    says who? great advice, do it with something else then gh from gensci or lilly and u could just throw away ur gh.

thanks for the tip

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    Your not going to be able to reconstitute 600units of growth hormone in a single vial, and use it before its shelf life is up!

The only way would be to split it up into smaller vials and vacuum seal them, but It appears you have neither the lab experience, or equipment, to do so!
    Well said. It would also be a hassle remeasuring it and seperating it in smaller quantaties. But your main concern should be if the stuff is legit or not as HGH does not come in bulk bottles like that.

-Gear

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Yes, I've heard of the 600 iu bottles of GH. I've also heard it's not very good GH.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    It does come in this form, it is usually sold to rebottlers...

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Well said. It would also be a hassle remeasuring it and seperating it in smaller quantaties. But your main concern should be if the stuff is legit or not as HGH does not come in bulk bottles like that.

-Gear

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    It does come in this form, it is usually sold to rebottlers...

Why would a pharmaceutical company put out a product for a re-bottler? Something is very weird here. I would never trust UG HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Why would a pharmaceutical company put out a product for a re-bottler? Something is very weird here. I would never trust UG HGH.
    Its not UG, all GH comes from pharmaceutical companies. I know who he is talking about, the GH is real, and does come in 600iu vials. The quality by the time you divide the dosings in an improper environment will be greatly diminished though!

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt mess with these bottles man
    if u reconstitute all 600 IUs with bacteriostatic water, it will last 3 weeks or so...
    get smaller vials
    oh and dont freeze GH

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    yah, you let me know how to take care of 600ius in 2-3 weeks. Unless you plan on throwing little parties everynight for those 2-3 weeks with about 7 of your friends.

But if you live close-i can help out....

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingof516
    yah, you let me know how to take care of 600ius in 2-3 weeks. Unless you plan on throwing little parties everynight for those 2-3 weeks with about 7 of your friends.

But if you live close-i can help out....
    Invite me too. I am using 4iu ed and could bump it up to six if you really need help.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    My bad, had no idea it came in such bulk.

-Gear

shlt if you want to split it a few ways i'll use 240 units in 30 days

It wouldn't be a bad idea if you had a few ppl drawing from the same vial, as long as sterile procedures are used!

so i can use it for 3 weeks after mixing it with bacteriostatic water?
    By the time the mixed gh reaches week 3, will al of the Gh still be active or will some% gh be unactive?
    I can get it very cheap, i will pay about the same for 600 iu as for200 iu JIn.
    if i will use it, it will be in august/september, by that time i am on 6/7 months jin 4IU day and than i will be able to see the difference when i up the dose and wait al couple more months.

Dowstrategy is offline New Member

600 Iu Gh

99.9 % sure that the source is *P for this with very very mixed reviews as to quality. Just like the rest of the chinaman's gear!

Thread Information