talltanman is offline Associate Member

Question Longwinded Sorry

I am going to order Jintropin from what I have been told is a reliable source. This information came form a "friend of a friend" Never know until you use them youself though right? Before I do I wanted to ask some of you more experienced guys some questions I have been unable to find on my own.

I've already had my base line bloodwork done. I plan on having another test done after I start to look for a boost in my levels. How long do I need to wait after starting the Jin to do this?

Anybody know of a bettter way to verify the product. How much does it cost for lab verification of the actual product? How much do they need? I'm not going to ask about a specific lab, assuming that would be against the rules. Any info on this woulb be greatly appreciated.

I would also like a source check from a VET , MOD, or Senior Member, I sent a PM to a VET on here.I'm sure he is busy as well as the MOD's.

I asked some DUMB ASS questions the first couple of days I was on the board (As you can see by checking out my previous posts) until I learned to "close my mouth & open my eyes to information all over this place " .
    Kinda at a roadblock now. Sorry so longwinded, been saving up questions for several days now trying to find answers on my own.

Thanks for your help guys,
    Once a gain sorry abut being so long

talltanman

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely get a source check, but if you still want to test it, here's a place:
    http://www.srcslab.com/

I'm pretty sure they test GH.And I believe the price is $100 to test it.

thanx bro

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I would aks ur source to deliver all in the original sealed package and then check the batch numbers online at gensci.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Definitely get a source check, but if you still want to test it, here's a place:
    http://www.srcslab.com/

I'm pretty sure they test GH.And I believe the price is $100 to test it.
    Wrong they do not test protein based items. No place around the States that you can send rHGH to have it tested as of yet. There are places but do you wish to send it to the state crime lab or major research university? Only thing you could do is test for hcg buying a pregancy test. At least you will know its not that.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Wrong they do not test protein based items. No place around the States that you can send rHGH to have it tested as of yet. There are places but do you wish to send it to the state crime lab or major research university? Only thing you could do is test for hcg buying a pregancy test. At least you will know its not that.
    Good to know.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I do not know of a better way than to get bloodwork done. Obviously, the pregnancy [HCG ] test will only cost you $10 at the drugstore, and a source check is free - so I'd start there, bro.

Thanx Guys

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Jin's got a hologram seal that's hard to fake, like all holograms. Take a good look at it before you open to make sure it's a real hologram. Like fake QV, a fake hologram won't show the rainbow colors and reflectivity a real one will.

Thread Information