alevok Guest

Need Help cant sleep and sweat a lot

I am running 4iu GH/d, 1000mg test e/w, 800mg deca /w, 50mg dboll/d, 50mg anadrol /d, 50mg winny eod.

I know it is Gh that wakes me up at 3 in the morning and can not go to sleep again. Some nights I sleep only 5 hours and wake up suddenly. And I sweat like I am ill or something.
    From my previous experiences I knew my body temp increases but this time it is just too much. In order to regulate my body temp at night I turn the heater off and open the window even it snows outside. But I dont feel any cold.
    I had not had this kind of problem before with GH, I could sleep well and the little increase in body temp never bothered me. It is the same brand of GH, same time administration but different affects. (I inject GH before bed)
    What can I do to prevent sweating a lot and insomnia....

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know test can make you sweat, it made me really hot and I was sweating a lot throughout my sleep, sometimes I would wake up and my sheets would be soking wet. So I assumed it was the gear I was on as that happens everytime I cycle. But I did not use HGH. Most people actually report great night sleeps while on GH, but perhaps the combination of all the different compounds + HGH is making you feel this way.

-Gear

alevok Guest
    So that could be the 1000mg test? Bro I am sweating like summer. I had to change the sheets 2 times in a row.

Titan1 is offline Member
    bro you are using to much orals 50mg d-bol,50mg a-bombs and winny your liver is not gonna feel to good

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I am on growth at 4ius a day with test and winny and not having any troubles sleeping. I had a few night sweats at the beggining of my cycle but when i added the growth I sleep great now. Also I see you are taking the growth before bed. It is recommended that you split the dose in to 2ius once in the morning and once mid day. Your body produces growth naturaly when you sleep at night so taking the growth that late will suppress your natural release.

alevok Guest
    I split the the dose before, 2iu in the morning and 2iu at night. But when I took 2iu in the morning I got very sleepy and felt tired during the day time

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you know its the GH waking you up??

indica is offline Banned
    I have the same problem with insomnia with or without gear..its like all day you feel tierd and then about 21-22 its like i had drinked 2 pans of coffe..i just lay in bed and have 1000 of thing running thru my head. Now i just take half a valium a half hour before bed and the problem is all gone...i dont feel tired in the morning or nothing its the best!!!

toolman is offline Banned
    It's the gear, not the gh. I've never read or heard about anyone sweating and not sleeping from it. It fact, all I have found is also what I have heard, I sleep like a baby on it.

Ironman5151 is offline Associate Member
    My opinion....it's the test. I sleep like a baby from my gh, sometimes too hard. When I added 600mg of test, I started having bad night sweats like you as well.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    More than likely its the 1000mg of test. And your probably not sweating, its your liver crying for help from the orals!!

pumpb is offline Junior Member
    you taking too much orale as man

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds like it's the gear bro. You need to add some tren , and then you'll be straight!

alevok Guest
    I dropped anadrol yesterday and got better sleep. I will continue with 50mg dboll.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    fvck that s a ****load of gear, I wouldn t be able to sleep! have u cycled with such high dosage before?

alevok Guest
    no not that much before, close but never this much

BDTR is offline Retired
    Anadrol keeps me up for sure.. same with dbol though.

Thread Information