jkid69 is offline Associate Member

IGF-1 with cycle then slin.

I am currently at week 5 of a test e 600mg pw/ tren enantate 400mg pw/ EQ 500mg pw & winny 40mg pd. I have made great gain started at 167 currently at 184 (Bf went from 14.4% to 8.9% over the 5 weeks. I am going to add IGF-1 starting at week 6 ( 5 weeks ) should I add slin to assist the IGF-1 ? & if so for how long ?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Have you ever ran slin? what about LR3?

I wouldnt run it... as with that much gear you should be making some big gains... if not youre not eating enough. Period.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    How tall are you, bro?

No never ran it just did some research & my friend is running slin with the same cycle as me. He is getting great results. He suggested to add it as well as IGF-1. I know it is dangerous if u do not know how to use it that is why I am asking for comments or suggestions. Will adding slin or IGF-1 to my cycle enhance my gains or should I consider just using IGF-1 ?

I am 5'9" making consistant gains with my current cycle just wanted to bump it up some. Thanks guys for the help and suggestions.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    You can do what you like, bro - but I would just hold off and keep doing what you're doing. Nice gains you had - that's huge. Lotta gear, though.

Thanks for the advice. I am going to continue my cycle then after more research I might consider doing IGF-1 and or slin down the road after understanding them both more.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jkid69
    Thanks for the advice. I am going to continue my cycle then after more research I might consider doing IGF-1 and or slin down the road after understanding them both more.
    Cool deal... my advice is to run LR3 first, then use insulin . Slin is not to be toyed with. Good luck

Thread Information