jlewis1111 is offline Banned

Slin Question thanks

I have Humalog i will take the shot then drink the 100grams dextrose with creatine and glutamine right away then 20 minutes will have my protein shake then 30 minutes later have my chicken and my question is what is the best carb for your meal thanks guys

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hi jlewis1111, your dextrose intake doesn't have to be 100g. It depends on your Insulin dose, but the general rule is 10g of carbs for every 1IU of Insulin, so depending on how many IUs you take depends on how much dex you take, you know your dose(s) so yo do the math.

Creatine and glutamine is fine and are great supplments for additional benefits. Protein shake 20 minutes later is also fine, but I would change your first proper meal time. Instead of having your PPWO meal 30 minutes later, have it about 1.25hrs later. You want to give your body enough time to digest nutrients PWO.

It's best to always intake simple carbohydrates throughout the whole Insulin activity period so as to not take in any unnecessary carbohydrates as these will be stored. So in other words, stick to simple carbs (fast digesting carbs). I usually have baked potatoes, or rice cooked in water with grilled chicken or boiled egg whites.

Hope that helped.

-Gear

thanks for ur help gear now should i do it IM or sub thanks bro also would it just be better to mix whey carb glut and creat all in one after the shot thanks bro

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Hi jlewis1111, your dextrose intake doesn't have to be 100g. It depends on your Insulin dose, but the general rule is 10g of carbs for every 1IU of Insulin, so depending on how many IUs you take depends on how much dex you take, you know your dose(s) so yo do the math.

Creatine and glutamine is fine and are great supplments for additional benefits. Protein shake 20 minutes later is also fine, but I would change your first proper meal time. Instead of having your PPWO meal 30 minutes later, have it about 1.25hrs later. You want to give your body enough time to digest nutrients PWO.

It's best to always intake simple carbohydrates throughout the whole Insulin activity period so as to not take in any unnecessary carbohydrates as these will be stored. So in other words, stick to simple carbs (fast digesting carbs). I usually have baked potatoes, or rice cooked in water with grilled chicken or boiled egg whites.

Hope that helped.

-Gear

thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a problem, just mix your creatine, glutamine and dextrose together and have that immidiedtly post injection. 15 - 20 minutes later have your protein shake as you stated in your first post.. Take Insulin IM, wack it in your bicept, it's the easiest spot to do it in.

Good luck.

-Gear

Thread Information