bigbodyjosh is offline Member

Cell tech enough for slin PWO shake?

hey bros, new to the slin game. got myself some humalog and trying to do as much reading as possible. i was wondering if cell tech is cool after 5iu's slin PWO shake and then have a few scoops of whey after that?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Are you asking is it good because you want the creatine or the sugar? For creatine, I guess, I hate cell tech. But for the sugar no, as its not dextrose..... Just get pure dextrose.

****...........na i wanted it for the sugar. i asked the idiot at the store if he had any dextrose if and didn't even know wtf i was talking about. is there a specific brand or something where i can ask this idiot so i dont have to prance around the whole store looking for it myself?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    ****...........na i wanted it for the sugar. i asked the idiot at the store if he had any dextrose if and didn't even know wtf i was talking about. is there a specific brand or something where i can ask this idiot so i dont have to prance around the whole store looking for it myself?
    Kentnutrition sells dex.....

Yeah most guys that work in supp places dont know crap. They get all of their info from the manufacter.... who is in it to make cash, not help people out.

so i should definately return this cell tech? another thing, i dont have a CC. therefore i am forced to buy cash in my area. is there any kind of supplement i can take PWO like cell tech but that fulfill my insulin needs for a PWO shake?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey bro, when you use Insulin , try and get all your PWO nutrients speratly. So get some glutamine on its own, get some creatine mono on its own and get some dextrose as your carbohydrate source. If you can't get dextrose you can always have maltodextrin instead, it is just as good. Have your dex/creat/gluta imiidietly post injection and your protein 15 minutes later.

Good luck.

-Gear

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    most bigger foord stores have dextrose. or natural food stores.
    places that brew beer and wine (U Brew shops) will also have it.
    I might be wrong but I believe it is also sold as corn sugar

ACAZORES is offline Member
    do this> after your workout take 10 iu of slin drink 100g glucose 10 g creatine 10g of glutamine 1pack of animal pack and 100g of amino acids, turn the aminos into powder and drink, 1 hour later do the same, after 2 hours take a normal meal

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    so i should definately return this cell tech? another thing, i dont have a CC. therefore i am forced to buy cash in my area. is there any kind of supplement i can take PWO like cell tech but that fulfill my insulin needs for a PWO shake?
    just email Kent. most companies will accept a money order in the mail. get the money order from the USPS and then mail it to kent. problem solved.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Twin lab makes a dextrose shake called Ultra Fuel. It has exactly 100g carbs a combo of dextrose and maltodextrin. I drink the whole thing with my 10 iu of slin

Thread Information