dutchman718 is offline Junior Member

difference between 3iu and 6iu

I know lower dosages are used for fat burning and higher dosages for muscle building. My question is are you burning more fat at higher iu or can the GH only burn so much at a time? And at 6iu will you both burn fat and build new muscle? Or only build muscle. Sorry if this seems confusing!!

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member
    bump

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Physiology speaking more muscle raises ones metabolic rate at rest hence, contributes to fat loss. I know this board and others generally say low doses are for fat burning but I think that is misleading blanket statement that many hold for truth in stone. Not so, low doses if one has low levels gh/igh-1 and gets them up to above normal range can expect some gains when you have training/diet in check. Granted it may be not large amounts of mass but solid LBM over the long haul. The early studies showed average increase of LBM of 8% (if my memory serves me) and the patients did not exercise..not only that the doses were evan less..
    Last edited by bluethunder; 03-08-2005 at 11:22 AM.

Robinson is offline New Member
    Bumpity

seems to me if I use 4-6IU for many months in split doses I would be able to put on some muscle through mildly and clean bulking (500+) and lose fat same time?

Thread Information