Tony42 is offline New Member

Sweating After HGH Injection

I did my first 1.5 IU injection yesterday. Did another today. Working my way up to 3.IU's a day.

Anyone else notice sweating after an injection? I have a think layer of perspiration all over my body a few minutes after injection. Is this okay? I know it's a possible sign of hyperinsulinemia.

-Tony

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony42
    I did my first 1.5 IU injection yesterday. Did another today. Working my way up to 3.IU's a day.

Anyone else notice sweating after an injection? I have a think layer of perspiration all over my body a few minutes after injection. Is this okay? I know it's a possible sign of hyperinsulinemia.

-Tony
    not sure but maybe u were just nervous??
    have u ever injected yourself with anything else b4?

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    not sure but maybe u were just nervous??
    have u ever injected yourself with anything else b4?
    Im not nervous. It's been over an hour and I still feel "funny" not bad. Just kind of different. Like a cold sweat almost.

-Tony

DiesalScruffy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony42
    Im not nervous. It's been over an hour and I still feel "funny" not bad. Just kind of different. Like a cold sweat almost.

-Tony
    That happened to me the first time I took HGH. It was somatropin.

I am now on jin but I get night sweats sometimes

ufcwarrior is offline Junior Member
    when i inject I sweat sometimes slightly. I think its just anxiety from sticking a needle in your body.

Quote Originally Posted by ufcwarrior
    when i inject I sweat sometimes slightly. I think its just anxiety from sticking a needle in your body.
    Well it's been nearly 6 hours now and I feel the same. So I know it's not anxiety. I drove a bit earlier and I felt disoriented almost intoxicated. It still feel this clammy cold sweat and an odd tiredness. Im kind of afraid to goto sleep it's making me anxious. Is this a common HGH side effect when starting?

-Tony

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    First I would get a blood glucose meter and monitor your levels. Igf-1 can affect insulin sensitivity either better or worse but at 1.5iu gh not likely. Make sure you do not have diabetes. Measure you basal & mean body temp to see what is happening. Your thyroid helps control body temp and make sure you have enough fluids. Sweating is a sign telling you your body is trying to cool itself.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    I am on 4iu's/ed and I do sweat alot. Seems I have a tough time cooling down. After my morning shower, it takes like an hour to stop sweating. I'm in a cold area, and don't use a coat so I stay cool in the AM. I am very lean, so it's not an out of shape / fat sweat.

As Blue said. Get a bg meter and monitor your bg.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    First I would get a blood glucose meter and monitor your levels. Igf-1 can affect insulin sensitivity either better or worse but at 1.5iu gh not likely. Make sure you do not have diabetes. Measure you basal & mean body temp to see what is happening. Your thyroid helps control body temp and make sure you have enough fluids. Sweating is a sign telling you your body is trying to cool itself.
    Im going to go buy a BG Meter today. Where do I want my ranges to be?

-Tony

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    I´ve had it ,too.It subsides but still occurs from time to time.

I bought the Walgreens brand one. It was basically free when you buy the test strips. Their test strips are half the $ of others. My bg ranges from 70 - 80 before eating and 120ish after. At 60 I go hypo. If I test and am high, I wait til it drops to shoot the gh.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsashbl
    I bought the Walgreens brand one. It was basically free when you buy the test strips. Their test strips are half the $ of others. My bg ranges from 70 - 80 before eating and 120ish after. At 60 I go hypo. If I test and am high, I wait til it drops to shoot the gh.
    at 60 do u eat glucose tabs or anything?

No, just like a balance bar, or some simple carbs. I try to not let that happen often.

Thread Information