BrownBomber is offline Member

Anyone here ever go Hypo?

Fellas,

Im about to start a Slin cycle and want to know if the signs of Hypo are really notoiceable? I mean sweating, hand tremors, etc. After a workout I feel a vast majority of these things guys. Will I def. knoiw when it hits me?

Thanks
    BB

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will defenitlly feel when you go hypo. It starts of slow and the symptos get worse and worse. I usually start with light sweating, then fairly heavy sweating followed by not being able to concentrate, and then my vision starts to go blurry and then the hunger kicks in. Even by then, I am still in control and know what's going on, so I usually go out and have some glucose tabs. All these symptoms can occur within 5 - 7min, but I'm sure you will know what's going on by the time you start heavily sweating which will give you plenty time to go and give your body the right nutrients to fight hypo.

Good luck.

-Gear

Tony42 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    You will defenitlly feel when you go hypo. It starts of slow and the symptos get worse and worse. I usually start with light sweating, then fairly heavy sweating followed by not being able to concentrate, and then my vision starts to go blurry and then the hunger kicks in. Even by then, I am still in control and know what's going on, so I usually go out and have some glucose tabs. All these symptoms can occur within 5 - 7min, but I'm sure you will know what's going on by the time you start heavily sweating which will give you plenty time to go and give your body the right nutrients to fight hypo.

Good luck.

-Gear
    I have had those same symptoms all night since my shot of HGH. (1.5IU's)
    I relize this post is about insulin but no one is answering my post.
    This is only my second day. I feel very strange. Sweating, definetly a hard time focusing. I drove to the store to pick up some food and I felt almost intoxicated. It's been 6 hours since my 1.5IU's incjection and I still feel
    Are these common symptoms when you first start HGH?

-Tony

I am far from a GH expert, but those symptoms sound like low BG to me. I'm sure you will get your answer sooner or later.

Good luck.

-Gear

Tony42 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I am far from a GH expert, but those symptoms sound like low BG to me. I'm sure you will get your answer sooner or later.

Good luck.

-Gear
    If it were low BG shouldn't supplementing a simple sugar alleviate the sypmtoms. I have eaten a couple meals since the injection and had some PowerAde and still no change.

-Tony

It may not necessaraly mean it is low BG, it just sounds like it is. I don't use HGH so I don't know if those symptoms are normal or not or if they are caused by low BG. It can very well be caused by something else. We have plenty of HGH experts here that I'm sure will be able to help you figure out what the problem is.

-Gear

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Well Whitey forgot my thread

Here it is
    More info the better

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Well Whitey forgot my thread

Here it is
    More info the better
    Oh, d@mn! The best one, too... My bad, MS.

I just threw up 2 threads that had been near the top of the pile the last couple days...lol...

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Oh, d@mn! The best one, too... My bad, MS.

I just threw up 2 threads that had been near the top of the pile the last couple days...lol...

all full of great info RESPECT IT!

Thread Information