KnOwLeDgE is offline New Member

I Don't Know How 2 Injecttttttt....

OK GUYS IT STARTS IN 2 DAYS, 2 IUS.... IMA START, NOW I HAVE THE NEEDLES, I JUST DONT KNOW HOW 2 FREAKIN' INJECT THE RIGHT AMOUNT, I WAS TOLD TO MIX THE WHOLE BOTTLE OF BW. WITH THE POWDER, IT'S THE JINTROPIN, GENSCI, 10 X10 WITH THE YELLOW CAPS, NOW ON THE NEEDLE I SEE M.L. AND I HEARD THAT 3IUS IS 10M.L. I GUESS THATS RIGHT I DONT HAVE THE NEEDLES ON ME THEY'RE AT HOME ILL REPOST EXACTLY WHAT IT IS LATER 2NITE, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE AMOUNT WOULD BE FOR 2IUS. IF 20ML IS 3IUS. THEN 10ML WOULD BE 1.5IUS. SO HOW BOUT 2IUS... OK I THINK I JUST FRIED SOME BRAIN CELLS...

First off learn to type posts this is ridiculous.
    OK I THINK I JUST FRIED SOME BRAIN CELLS...
    That would require you to have one or two to begin with.

paul56 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KnOwLeDgE
    OK GUYS IT STARTS IN 2 DAYS, 2 IUS.... IMA START, NOW I HAVE THE NEEDLES, I JUST DONT KNOW HOW 2 FREAKIN' INJECT THE RIGHT AMOUNT, I WAS TOLD TO MIX THE WHOLE BOTTLE OF BW. WITH THE POWDER, IT'S THE JINTROPIN, GENSCI, 10 X10 WITH THE YELLOW CAPS, NOW ON THE NEEDLE I SEE M.L. AND I HEARD THAT 3IUS IS 10M.L. I GUESS THATS RIGHT I DONT HAVE THE NEEDLES ON ME THEY'RE AT HOME ILL REPOST EXACTLY WHAT IT IS LATER 2NITE, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE AMOUNT WOULD BE FOR 2IUS. IF 20ML IS 3IUS. THEN 10ML WOULD BE 1.5IUS. SO HOW BOUT 2IUS... OK I THINK I JUST FRIED SOME BRAIN CELLS...
    Be easy with the caps.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by KnOwLeDgE
    ON THE NEEDLE I SEE M.L. AND I HEARD THAT 3IUS IS 10M.L. I GUESS THATS RIGHT I DONT HAVE THE NEEDLES ON ME THEY'RE AT HOME ILL REPOST EXACTLY WHAT IT IS LATER 2NITE, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE AMOUNT WOULD BE FOR 2IUS. IF 20ML IS 3IUS. THEN 10ML WOULD BE 1.5IUS. SO HOW BOUT 2IUS... OK I THINK I JUST FRIED SOME BRAIN CELLS...
    On a 100iu slin pin 100ius equals 1cc or 1ml. So if you mix 1cc of the water with 10ius of powder each 10 mark on the 100iu syringe will equal 1iu. If you want 2ius, draw to the 20 mark on the syringe.

(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

ok now that the ignorant one wil has posted his opinion, thanx carlos that's all i needed to know sounds legit to me.... as far as results i'm using G with, anavar and clen , tryin' 2 lean up but gain mass, do you guys think i should be addin' anything to this?

Throw in a cycle of Test E and a Trenbolone (Tren A or Tren E) if you have the money. Very Androgenic , you should get some great lean gains....better than with Anavar in my "ignorant" opinion. Be careful with your use of words describing people, I'm alot smarter and more successful than you'll ever be, thats not an "ignorant" opinion either, its a fact.

hey u might be alot smarter and more successful, but then again you may not, i rather not get into what i do for business it might discourage you, but good try and thanx for info i'll look into that...

Thread Information