jon jon is offline Junior Member

Not happy with gh

I have been on gh for 9 weeks nad have onlly lost about 3-4% bf, but i have also been doing cardio 6 days a week, and dieting really hard, i am pretty sure that my gh is legit and has bedn handleled correctly, am i jumpimg the gun or should i be seeing more results, it is getting really frusterating

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jon jon
    I have been on gh for 9 weeks nad have onlly lost about 3-4% bf, but i have also been doing cardio 6 days a week, and dieting really hard, i am pretty sure that my gh is legit and has bedn handleled correctly, am i jumpimg the gun or should i be seeing more results, it is getting really frusterating

dude, 3-4% is a lot, especially 9 weeks in!!!
    a lot ppl get noticable results week 12..

are u running anything else with GH?

Yes, but he said he was eating very clean and doing cardio. So the results are not all from the hgh but mostly from his regimen.

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Yes, but he said he was eating very clean and doing cardio. So the results are not all from the hgh but mostly from his regimen.

well im sure his diet did not consist of triple cheeseburgers and fries before he started the GH

no my diet was usaully pretty clean, but i watch every little thing i take in, Iam doing about 10 hours of cardio a week, and i have only lost about 4% bf, i am also running some fina 100 mg eod, is their a mod or vet i could pm with a question about my supplier, just to be sure?

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    by no means am i trying to offend you but are you reconstituting it properly? that could definatly have something to do with it.

i thiink so i read the sticky nad read some more info on the net, any good sites that you can figure i should check out?

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    just make sure when you put the water back in it you put it in slowly, and it goes down the side of the bottle, not directly on the gh as this will ruin it

no my diet was usaully pretty clean, but i watch every little thing i take in, Iam doing about 10 hours of cardio a week, and i have only lost about 4% bf, i am also running some fina 100 mg eod, is their a mod or vet i could pm with a question about my supplier, just to be sure?

10 hours? wtf? How do you find time to lift. I do an hour of cardio every morning M-F, but 10 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    10 hours? wtf? How do you find time to lift. I do an hour of cardio every morning M-F, but 10 hours?
    I am in college so my schedule is only filled like 4 hours a day with, the university gym is open 24 hours a day, i will usually do 30-40 minutes after lifting and then go back to the gym at night, for 60-75 minutes, lots of flex in my schedule,

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Good info. Welcome back Red. Good to see you back on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I wouldn't sweat it at this point. There are a couple of factors that would make me say give it a bit more time.

Number one is your age. Since you are most likely still in your 20's, the addition of HGH isn't going to have the earth-shaking effect that it would have on someone that is older whose HGH level has dropped off the charts. In your 20's, your natural levels are still respectible, so the addition will make a difference, but not in the same light as someone late 30's or 40's who suddenly get there levels back to those of their youth.

Number two is the fact that you are only nine weeks in. Unless you have the luxury of meticulously monitoring every nuance of your hormones and their interaction, the typical result with HGH is that you will make slow gradual progress that will start becoming visibly apparent beginning in about 9-12 weeks. So you are just now getting to the stage that you should begin to see some progress. HGH is a very subtle substance. Very few people actually respond to it by dumping enormous amounts of body fat in a really short period of time. It is a long term project. Over the course of several months you can look back and say that it has helped, but the day to day difference isn't going to be as earth-shaking as if you were taking T3/Clen /DNP , etc.

The last possibility is that your HGH was mishandled at some point in the chain. It is a somewhat delicate substance and mishandling can negatively effect its potency. You may have handled it perfectly, but say it set in a hot warehouse for several months before being shipped to you ... it would most likely have degraded somewhat.

At any rate, those are possibilities that come to mind off the top of my head ... I would say hang in there for now and see how the next several weeks go. Best of luck to you.

RedBaron
    As always thanks for the good insight, i plan on running it for 7 months so I still have 19 weeks to decide if it was worth it, i am sure it is doing something, i just must be expecting to much too quick, but does anyone know how much it costs to get my blood levels checked? waht test should i ask to take, any idea on the cost?

As always thanks for the good insight, i plan on running it for 7 months so I still have 19 weeks to decide if it was worth it, i am sure it is doing something, i just must be expecting to much too quick, but does anyone know how much it costs to get my blood levels checked? waht test should i ask to take, any idea on the cost?
    i know u should at least check for IGF levels and see if they r elevated

sorry i cant help more

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    well im sure his diet did not consist of triple cheeseburgers and fries before he started the GH
    Orite FRANK FRANK, but he probably wasnt doing cardio 6 days a week either!

I am just approaching 4 months, and have done about 350ius thus far, have to say that have not made drastic results till recently, but as RB said, it is such a gradual compound, my advice is to take your doses religiously and forget your even taking it, do your routine and before you know it, youve made progress.....Too many bros start GH and have the AAS mentality of waiting for it to kicking in, monitoring week by week progress.....this is just going to frustrate you. Just take it, sit back and enjoy the ride.

DiesalScruffy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I am just approaching 4 months, and have done about 350ius thus far, have to say that have not made drastic results till recently, but as RB said, it is such a gradual compound, my advice is to take your doses religiously and forget your even taking it, do your routine and before you know it, youve made progress.....Too many bros start GH and have the AAS mentality of waiting for it to kicking in, monitoring week by week progress.....this is just going to frustrate you. Just take it, sit back and enjoy the ride.
    I also have been on the hgh since december. I am now starting to see differences. But I also have been dieting and cardio. This my second round of HGH but trust me bro at the 6 month mark you will be thanking the genius of science. So like everyone siad just wait and keep up the hard work,

brooklynheight is offline New Member
    why not throw in a low dose of t3? and an aas?

Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    Orite FRANK FRANK, but he probably wasnt doing cardio 6 days a week either!

true

LL08 is offline Member
    What would you consider a small dose of T3 and what aas ? Var maybe?

Harp is offline Junior Member
    if u weigh 200 pds you've lost 6 to 8 pds of fat. thats pretty good in 9 weeks. just my 2 cents.

brooklynheight is offline New Member
    12.5 mcg of t3 is a good start with hgh ..var def. couldnt hurt

I'm on week 14 going on week 15 of GH and I must say my body has made a major transformation. 3-4iu's a day split between AM/PM. At first I was unimpressed by the GH and then towards the 8-12 week factor I was like HOLY ****! It's great IMO. I'm also 22 so like Baron said maybe it won't have that ground shaking effect but I definately see a major change in my body composition. I've been off gear for a few weeks now still running the GH keeping great shape without a problem. Still no sign of strength loss or anything. I've lost a few lbs but I'm sure it had to do with me getting a pretty bad cold. I was first told when I was dissapointed that how you see results with gear week by week, GH is more like a month to month thing. I must agree, I try to take a few pics every week and my pics from week 1 to 8 look slightly dif. and week 8-14 are amazingly diffrent. Good luck, hope this helped.

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    I'm on week 14 going on week 15 of GH and I must say my body has made a major transformation. 3-4iu's a day split between AM/PM. At first I was unimpressed by the GH and then towards the 8-12 week factor I was like HOLY ****! It's great IMO. I'm also 22 so like Baron said maybe it won't have that ground shaking effect but I definately see a major change in my body composition. I've been off gear for a few weeks now still running the GH keeping great shape without a problem. Still no sign of strength loss or anything. I've lost a few lbs but I'm sure it had to do with me getting a pretty bad cold. I was first told when I was dissapointed that how you see results with gear week by week, GH is more like a month to month thing. I must agree, I try to take a few pics every week and my pics from week 1 to 8 look slightly dif. and week 8-14 are amazingly diffrent. Good luck, hope this helped.
    im glad u ad such great results....do u think u will do GH in the future?

Definately.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Question ???

Quote Originally Posted by brooklynheight
    12.5 mcg of t3 is a good start with hgh ..var def. couldnt hurt
    Donīt you think 12.5 mcg will only shut down his natural t3 system???
    I donīt know exactly what I am saying, I never used Gh with it, but isnīt it pretty not much for the temporary shut down of the system ????

Kravman is offline Junior Member

I have been on it for 6 weeks and I love the overall effects. Especially the sleeping. I would love to stay on this for 6-12 months if I can afford it.

Thread Information